United A319 (2019 livery)

Not too much to say here, United’s new livery has really grown on me, and it’s being added to there fleet fast, so at some point here it would be great to see Infinite Flight implementing it…

This livery exists on the A319? It really suits the plane, lovely livery.

8 Likes

I feel like this livery would really pop compared to all the other liveries on the A319 in Infinite Flight!

1 Like

Spices up the livery selection a little, gives it a blast of bright blue, which I like.

2 Likes

I think that Infinite flight is already working on this, but I could be wrong.

This is a great livery and nice feature!

Wow I actually like the look of a United Airbus from this

1 Like

That looks ghastly

1 Like

Yep, just repainted and reinteriored about a week ago after being transferred from China eastern, actually flew to PIT this afternoon is how I found out about it. Saw it flying over and did a double take… 😂

2 Likes

You have my vote! That’s a beautiful livery

1 Like

I am really excited to see this livery come to my local airport.

2 Likes

Didn’t United change the livery for other aircraft also?

You might get more votes if you generalize it

2 Likes

Yep, but the new scheme is slowly working it was through the fleet, right now we have the 737-800, A319, CRJ-550, and a 757 is in for paint, rumor has it that a 787 is about to go under the brush, really hope that’s true, that would look good…

3 Likes

Yes I know but don’t push them to do small things while they are working on a big project, it can stress them out. Just giving people the heads up

2 Likes

It’s about time everyone has liked the new United Livery. I’ve liked it since they released it. I really like how the blue pops.

4 Likes

We also not allowed to make more general requests, here’s the others if you want to vote:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go and vote for them

1 Like

I meant rumor, not tumor 😂

3 Likes

There are lots and lots of requests here, the developers only look carefully once something has looked of support, making topics about lovers hardly stresses them out, we’re all good…

2 Likes

Yes I know but they have mainly being focused on the A350 as they haven’t released a new aircraft recently, and The livery developers have been working on the A350 liveries for when it is released.

@KPIT

3 Likes

Well they haven’t released a new one since they’re standards are higher. If you want to discuss this further let’s take it to PM

2 Likes