United 787-9 (2019 Livery)

United Airlines Boeing 787-9 (2019 Livery)

Hello Everyone!

As many of you know, back in 2019 United Airlines announced their new “Evo Blue” livery to replace their old United Conntinental color scheme, since then they have been repainting their fleet into the new livery! One of the many types of aircraft that have now been painted into this new livery is their Boeing 787-9! The specific aircraft as shown above in the new livery is N24976!

Currently, United operates 63 Boeing 787s, with an additional 8 on order. Of these, 38 are of the -9 variant.

Some Information about United Airlines:

Some Information about the Boeing 787:

I hope to see this livery come in a future update, as it is probably one of my favorite on the aircraft, as well as the fact that United is a major operator of the 787 and including this new livery which will in a few years be the main livery on this aircraft will help keep the airline up to date in Infinite Flight!

If you do like this livery, feel free to drop a vote!

yes. i need this.

2 Likes

Voted, amazing livery

2 Likes

thanks! I was genuinely suprised that this wasn’t a feature request somehow

1 Like

Very nice livery! That no one has created this feature request topic before lol

1 Like

Indeed, it’s been 1 1/2 years since the first one got the livery

1 Like

Superb livery!

Time to rebump every single United 2019 livery topic lol

2 Likes

correct! lol

Glad you agree!

1 Like

I like this livery

1 Like

Glad you like it!

Bump, I prefer this livery over the current livery. Would be more visually pleasing to fly.

2 Likes

Gonna have to agree with you there

1 Like

We are starting to see more of these in the skies. This is going to be a must have!

1 Like

It would definetly be a good addition to the game, especially as we don’t have any 787s with the new livery in game yet

1 Like

Nice Livery !

Unfortunately, Out Of Vote 😔

3 Likes

Lovely picture!

I Agree they should add the 2019 livery for the 787-9 and 787-10

1 Like

What a horrible livery… it should definitely be in the sim though!

Yeah it would just look perfect

1 Like

Its a beautiful livery on a beautiful aircraft, and I still have all of my votes with me so there is no question that I will be voting for this. Well deserved, I hope to see this majestic livery in the skies in the near future. :)

1 Like