United 777-300ER (2019 livery)

United 777-300ER (2019 Livery)

Photo credit

https://twitter.com/hashtag/n2749u

What is the 777?

The Boeing 777 is a long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It is the world’s largest twinjet and has a typical seating capacity of 314 to 396 passengers, with a range of 5,240 to 8,555 nautical miles (9,704 to 15,844 km), and is commonly referred to as the Triple Seven.

What is United?

United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. It is the 3rd largest airline in the world, measured by fleet size and route network. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance with a total of 28 member airlines. Regional service is operated by independent carriers under the brand name United Express.

My opinion

Honestly, when I first saw the new United livery, I was unsure what to think of it, but it has started to grow on me over time. The 777 is one of my most favorite aircraft, and I think the new United livery just looks GORGEOUS on the 77W. With the upcoming 777 rework, I think this would be great to have in the game.

If you think the same, feel free to press the big blue vote button above!

didn’t even know United had a -300ER now, this would be coool!!

but unable to vote, votes=oof

4 Likes

They have 20 of them.

4 Likes

I like it! Looks cool!

2 Likes

They’re fairly new, only joined the fleet within the recent years. The oldest one was delivered December 2016.

3 Likes

The 77W is my favorite looking aircraft, and I do really like the new UAL livery. I think the plane in the new livery looks great!!!

2 Likes

The livery looks great on the plane! You have my vote.

1 Like

I gotta say, their livery looks awesome on any aircraft now, it just looks sooo gooooood. 😍

3 Likes

Oh man, that livery looks sooooo ugly on the B77W!

6 Likes

Would be good if the bobbing issue was sorted before a new 777 livery

2 Likes

Ew, looks bad for a 777

4 Likes

Never seen it on the 300 ER but beautiful 😍

1 Like

😍😍😍 united did really well when they designed Fresh gotta love the blue 💙💙💙

1 Like

Just like on the 767-300ER this livery looks good on the 777-300ER. Can’t wait for it on the 787 and UA’s soon to come A350s

3 Likes

Same here! Luckily it looks like we won’t have to wait long to see what the livery looks like on the 787s. (First 787-10 with the livery rolled out of CHS on November 13th)

5 Likes

You have my vote! How beautiful!

1 Like

New livery request??

1 Like

Aw man, I would love the livery on the 787s in IF…

1 Like

Ok now this livery now officially won my vote!

Even better than the Air Canada one

1 Like

I really love the new united livery, so I think this would be a great addition to the 777 fleet, especially with the update coming. You have my support and I freed up a vote.

1 Like