United 737-900

Different names and if you notice the top of fuselage they one has that wifi dome thing on it

2 Likes

Some aircraft have a wifi antenna in the real life, it doens’t mean that in IF should have one. Some Southwest planes have antennas in real life, but in the game none of them have one. I don’t see any issue at all…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m not referring to realism, I’m not even talking about @Lare, It’s just I don’t se the necessity of adding a antenna…it’s just that.

1 Like

I think the wifi is from the dome thing. The other one is a anntena for communication. (I think)

Yes the wifi is from the dome…

1 Like

I think it should be added for realism

I think it’s unreasonable to expect the designers to model every communications hump…

Lots of airlines have different size and location humps on the 737 alone, let alone the rest of the fleet.

As long as the planes look “generically accurate” that is good enough for a $5 sim and $5 aircraft add on.

Designing frame rate friendly aircraft is hard enough.

2 Likes

The aircraft have not all been fitted with the WIFI as most airlines only get it on their newly delivered aircraft and it is fitted before entering service, this may be why they didn’t add it as not many planes have it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.