United 737-700

United 737-700

Photo: lgaviation on Instagram

With the confirmed addition of Split Scimitar winglets to Infinite Flight, I feel that this would be a suitable aircraft/new livery for them.
United has 40 737-700’s in their fleet. They operate their 737-700’s on a variety of short/medium haul routes in the U.S., Caribbean, and Central America. They also have 4 737-700’s based in Guam, operating flights to/from there.

Specifications:

Capacity: 118 passengers, 126

Most of them can carry up to 126 passengers, while there are 4 118 passenger versions used in travel to/from Guam.

Cruise Speed: 530 MPH

Engines: General Electric CFM56-7B24 High Bypass Ratio turbofan

Please leave a vote if you want to see this aircraft in Infinite Flight!

I’ve wanted to see this plane in IF for a long long time! Would be perfect for doing short hauls around Guam and the carribean! I removed vote for this so consider it special.

2 Likes

I do like the size and split scimitars. Would be cool to see this aircraft in IF.

4 Likes

There is no need to beg for the aircraft. If the devs decide to add it then they will or vice versa. So let’s be civil. ;)

2 Likes

I never knew UA operates 737-700s 🤔

And I never knew 737-700s can have split scimitars XD

Yes! Would be great to have all three United 737 operating variants in game, and I think the livery definitely suits the -700.

I think this would be a great airplane! We need more US based airlines on the -700 ;)

1 Like

my vote is guaranteed

Yes, I would like to see more liveries involving the 737-700 but I would like to see the older 737s as well (600, 500)

too bad i am all out of votes… :(

1 Like

What it would look like if it was in IF

Full credit to @aviationconcepts

12 Likes

Two words! ISLAND HOPPER! I really recommend you look those routes up because they are really interesting!

Has my vote, the 700 looks so nice with the United livery on it!

1 Like

Since it is one of the few Livery (s) that do have the split simitar winglets and on a 700, I really hope they include it in the rebake

And we definitely need more US based carrier Liveries in the game for the 700, only 2 currently Southwest and AirTran which is long gone but IRL, UNITED, DELTA and ALASKA also fly the 700 including Southwest

1 Like

I really like the way this livery looks on this aircraft and I think im gonna have to vote for it!

Glad I voted for this

1 Like

Congratulations guys and gals.