Unique Planes @YBBN

Hello everyone and welcome to my first spotting topic from Brisbane International Airport, Australia (YBBN). These shots were all taken over the past 3 days (22nd, 23rd, 24th). When I went spotting, I managed to see many unique planes ranging from the SkyTrans Dash-8 Q100 to the Singapore Airlines A350-900 and even the Antonov An-124-100M Ruslan.

First up we have a QantasLink Dash-8 Q400 landing on RWY19L from Albury.

Secondly, a Fiji Airways 737max on its first passenger flight into Brisbane in just under 2 years. This plane was arriving on RWY19L from Nadi, Fiji.

Next, we have a rare Virgin Australia 737-700 landing on RWY19L from Adelaide.

Time for a Singapore Airlines A350 arriving on RWY19L after a long flight from Singapore Changi International Airport.

Now for some Prop Aircraft. This first one is a Rex Saab 340B being towed over to storage after a flight from Roma.

Here is a SkyTrans Dash-8 Q100 taxiing to 01L for a short flight up to Rockhampton.

This Jetstar A320 roared out of Brisbane’s RWY01R heading for Launceston, Tasmania.

The Spirit of Australia, a Qantas 737-800 landing on RWY19L from Melbourne.

One of my favourite photos that I was able to get was a Royal Flying Doctor Service Beech King Air 200C from Rockhampton.

Last but definitely not least was the beast which is commonly known as the Antonov An-124-100M Ruslan, which was departing RWY01R and heading down the coast to Newcastle.

I hope you enjoyed my photos and thanks for stopping by! Please don’t hesitate to reply what your favourite shot is!

Have a wonderful day/night! - Charles_S

60 Likes

Nice shots Charles, love the Antonov one a lot, not often you see them at all

2 Likes

Thanks Riley! It was really awesome to see it takeoff. Really unique departure.

2 Likes

Very nice work Charlie! That Singapore A350 though 😍

2 Likes

The Singapore Airlines 350 is always a treat to watch land… so majestic!

2 Likes

I must say for first time spotting these are some amazing shots!

1 Like

Thanks Chris! Hopefully more to come in the future :)

@Adrian_K might like this photo.

2 Likes

Awesome shots! Nice and diverse traffic. The An-124 always looks stunning.

1 Like

Thanks! It was such an amazing aircraft to watch takeoff. It was also really cool to see lots of the other aircraft.

1 Like

Very nice shots Charlie!

Did he back-taxi the runway after being instructed to cross? 😉

1 Like

He would never!

Very nice photos! I like the SIA A359 very much

1 Like

Thanks Canton! The Singapore 350 was probably my favourite too, its such a wonderful aircraft.

1 Like

Nice photos mate

1 Like

Thanks Oli!

1 Like

Hot pictures

2 Likes

LIL SUS 😏😏
Am I Right

1 Like