Unicom problem

Hi, I just takeoff from JFK, when I disconnect the unicom frequency I still listen to other people’s messages. This happened after updating the app to last version

1 Like

Did you fully exit the frequency? Or click out of the Unicom to the frequency list.

1 Like

Because it works for me when I exit the frequency. Then tune into the frequency that says No Frequency

1 Like

I have this problem too. Just left Amsterdam EHAM and can still hear unicom even though I’ve changed frequencies.

1 Like

You have to exit out of the frequency, and then press no frequency to receive no ATC messages during flight. @DIEGO11 @ConorLxw

sorry for the low quality

1 Like

Yes, I’m aware you have to do that. I have “No frequency selected” and could still hear EHAM unicom. No problems during 20.2 beta or before, only today.

2 Likes

Ik how to disconnect the unicom frequency. This is the first time that I had this problem

This is then, officially a bug. Maybe it will go away when the servers recover, maybe it will have to be patched. I’m very sorry that you’re experiencing this.

2 Likes

Yea, I hope this get fixed soon

1 Like

There is no need to contact staff as they see whats in #support. The servers were given a reboot so please change frequencies and see if you are still experiencing the same unicom issues.

1 Like

Issue seems to be resolved on my end :)

Issue should be resolved.