Unfair Violations and Glitch

This has happened twice where my airplane will crash when I’m doing a long haul and I’m now grade two. The glitch that happens is that I don’t gain distance towards my destination. Is there any chance I can have these violations removed?

1 Like

Hey, could you elaborate on the issue where you don’t gain distance to you destination, do you take off, get to cruise and don’t make any progress towards your destination ?

Also, I’m not sure if violations can be removed, but to my knowledge after a week you can get back to grade 3 again :)

The first time it happens was on the 28th and I was doing a flight to SCEL and I reached cruise altitude without issue and I waited a bit before going to bed. The flight was from KATL and we were over Florida when I went to bed. When I woke up it said I crashed and had gotten two violations and when I looked at the replay I had been flying for almost 9 hours but I was still over Florida. I haven’t look at my other flight but I’m assuming it’s the same thing. I hope this helps

Hmm, I really don’t know never heard of that before. Perhaps you didn’t pack enough fuel. If you did then we will have to wait for someone else to reply, I don’t know anything about this issue :)

Maybe watch your replay, you might see what happened

No I did have enough fuel. Both flights I had at least and hour of extra fuel

Ok, well the only thing I can suggest it to watch the replay

I just looked and the same thing happened but sooner into the flight

I think you might have had strong winds en route & it’s making you burn more fuel? Or you’re too heavy. Did you step climb?

Did you miss a waypoint in your fpl and went in circles over Florida?

2 Likes

I wasn’t too heavy, I wasn’t even close to needing to use max throttle to get up to my final cruise in one shot. No, I don’t believe I missed a waypoint

Ok. You can share your replay with us and we can try to figure it out

1 Like

Ok
How do I do that

Is there any chance that these violations get removed?

I don’t think so 🤔

Check this:

1 Like

Here’s the tutorial on how to share a replay

3 Likes

Message @appeals with your replay.