Unfair reported when requested a flight following.

As a pilot, I know what a flight following is and I expected that the expert ATC to know. I was reported by a atc saying that I was failure to maintain appropriate aircraft separation. However, I just took off from a private airport that was under class bravo from 2500feet to 4000feet AGL. But when I request a flight following VFR as soon I take off and the atc said process on course. Then I request a flight following to Q88 (which when I was still under class bravo below 2500agl) and get no reply back from the ATC and immediately I got reported. I did notice since the airport I took up from was close to the class B airport, taking off was close to other aircraft but still under class bravo. I only get a yellow colour traffic warning and did took action by turn to the right (aviation rule of right of way) and still under class bravo. And during that time the atc didn’t let me know their was a traffic alerts as part of flight following ATC role. I think this was unfair to me and a unfair ATC role in flight following.

I try to look up the ATC username but it didnt exist. The ATC name was Tim Beckmann.

I just paid for the sub again and the second I get report when I work so hard to get to grade 3. I really have no intention to screw around on live expert.

Can anyone help me find this ATC so we can discuss about the report. Thanks.

2 Likes

Contact @Tim_B via PM. He is your guy.

2 Likes

Thanks Philippe

1 Like

This topic may now be closed.

1 Like