Underrated Cargo

I really think the cargo community should be heard more. We have a bunch of cargo planes and more things that need to be handled. @FedExVirtual @DHLExpressVirtual @UPSVirtual

10 Likes

Hello @alikalbk,

Although I love the thought and I totally agree, there’s more to it than you think. I’m not really sure what it is, but the developers are constantly busy so there’s a ton of things that may be delayed or take a really long time to be added to the flight simulator. Thank you for including my VA in the post, and I enjoy the rest of your day!

2 Likes

I understand that just think cargo is underrated and maybe include a new cargo plane in the next clue updates

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree and understand what you mean. One way everyone could really help out more starting out, is by voting on cargo aircraft feature requests.

2 Likes

I agree! That would help a lot

2 Likes

I can agree on this

1 Like

The B757F has just hit 100 votes so that is a start

Indeed, however not all cargo VA’s can get a livery for it so it’ll be a waiting game and see who gets it.

1 Like

I personally agree, and I tend to ask myself… People asked and asked yet never fly them.

Definitely would love to see the A310F or A300F at some point

2 Likes

But that’s an A310…

3 Likes

1000% agree

1 Like

Agreed, would be nice to have cargo ramps that operate on the ground, like the passenger bridges!

1 Like

Echoes the military whines.

But seriously Id love to see an A321P2F.

2 Likes

OP requested closure