Underrated Airport Spotting @KDAL

This past Sunday I went and spotted at Dallas Love Field. I believe that Love Field is so incredibly underrated with DFW getting all the attention. So without further ado here’s my shots

To start us off we have N8560Z a 4 year old Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800. She was coming in from St. Louis, Missouri ( KSTL)

Next we have N7742B a 15 year old Southwest Boeing 737-700. She is still painted in the Red Belly Warrior colors. (Canyon Blue). She was coming in from snowy Chicago, Illinois (KMDW).

I’m starting to think DAL gets a lot of Southwest. Anyways here’s N407WN a 20 year old Boeing 737-700 arriving in from St. Louis, Missouri (KSTL)

Next we have N7848A a 16 year old Boeing 737-700 she was coming in from the shorter intertexan route from Austin (KAUS). I think she’s definitely seen some better days with the large scuff marks on the N in the registration

Next we have N296WN a 14 year old Boeing 737-700. She was coming in from @A320_Flyerboy19 land aka Denver, Colorado (KDEN)

Now we have N8527Q a 4 year oldBoeing 737-800. This particular morning she was coming into from Southwest’s other Texas hub in Houston, Texas (KHOU)

And to change it up a bit from all the Southwest we have N247JX a 19 year old Embraer ERJ-145LR operating for JSX. She was operating on JSX short Austin (KAUS) to Dallas (KDAL) route.

Next we have N50DS a absolutely stunning 18 year old Bombardier Global 2000. She was coming in from Austin, Texas (KEDC)

I think the suspense should be getting built up pretty good for the next aircraft now. Anyways here’s N978AT a 19 year old Boeing 717-200 operating for Delta Airlines. She was coming in from Deltas only city serviced out of Love Field, Atlanta, Georgia (KATL).

Now we have the star of the show N500WR a 7 year old Boeing 737-800 coming in from Kansas City, Missouri (KMCI). She is sporting the Freedom One livery which is arguably Southwest’s best special livery if not the best special there is.

Thank you for reading my topic. Please vote in the polls below as it helps me improve my skills. As always my please leave a reply with any of you questions, Comments, concerns or more. Anyways have a wonderful Day

Camera: IPhone 13 Pro Max

~Will

Vote for your favorite

0 voters

Rate the topic

0 voters

P.S. Thank you @Deltadev13 for the moral support.

42 Likes

Always the moral support :)

1 Like

I mean the pictures (which are wonderful btw) show why DFW is often preferred: Airline and Aircraft Diversity

Thank you lol 😂

Oh no I absolutely love DFW I just think DAL needs a little more credit

2 Likes

Awesome pics 👌🏻

I prefer kingdom!

Good photos, good editing, I was happy to be the mental support human.

Southwest!! 🤩 awesome photos!

Wow on an iphone!! I have the 13pro not the max but I’ll have to go out some time!

Really nice pictures! I love the freedom one image!

Thank you ❤️

1 Like

DAL is definitely underrated

Great shots! Definitely a lot of diversity, for sure, 100%, no doubt.

No but seriously, nice job! Love that Freedom One livery.

Lmao of course you do

Thank you ❤️

1 Like

Thank you❤️

1 Like

Definitely recommend

Thank you me too

100%

Thank you

2 Likes

Great catches! Been seeing some great talent around recently-

Also good on delta for keeping those beasts in action!

Gotta say, my favorites are tied between JSX, N50DS, and Freedom One lol. Nice photos Will!

pokes iPhone 12 Pro

“Why won’t can’t you capture the same quality eh?”

Thank you

Definitely love the 717

Thank you Brody