Unbearable fps drop at 22.1

I literally can get only 2-5fps nowadays on my a20s after update, but beforehand I can get 10-25. why is the graphics settings locked on high bruh

7 Likes

273204872_911129972789718_4963530655743962204_n
here’s my settings

1 Like

What exactly is locked on high there?

1 Like

that one removed setting that i forgot its name

I would suggest trying this out. It might help out with your issue!

i already did this. the fps drop is also visible on my grandma’s a22 5g, with the fps being at 8-15 from the former 20-35. fresh installation was also done there

Okay. It seems like a few people are having this issue today. Hopefully this is just a minor bug and will be fixed soon!

2 Likes

What I can tell you about this is that rendering quality was removed because it had very little impact on performance. As all your other settings are on low and there are multiple reports of FPS drops, there’s probably some other common cause that devs will try to figure out

i dont think its a minor bug considering it drains my battery faster and is unfriendly for lower end devices thanks to that one locked setting

2 Likes

for me it had massive impact tho, it increased my fps from 3-6 to 10-17 on my peepeepoopoo a20s

1 Like

The missing setting is “Rendering quality”

2 Likes

yes thank you. this literally is causing my device to scream badly and I don’t want to spend Php25k on a new phone just yet

1 Like

Hi, we’ll figure out a plan to track down this problem. Please bare with the development and staff team at the moment. I’ve notified the proper authorities to find a solution, just give us some time to sort this out. Thank you for your patience and sorry you are experiencing this.

6 Likes

no worries i’ll wait

2 Likes

Could you send the exact model number of your device? Also the Android version you are using.

3 Likes

Android 11, SM-A207F Samsung A20S. 4GB+64GB variant.

2 Likes

I’m able to reproduce it as well.

Android 11, Tab S6 Lite, SM-P610.

Reproduced it on KATL when approaching the buildings to park. On solo

1 Like

fps drop thingy?

1 Like

On the topic of rendering quality, this seems to actually be the setting that affect fps the most as well. On a pixel 5, before this update, I get 30+ at low quality and <20 sometimes at high quality.

1 Like

Honestly this update seems like there’s more negatives and positives at this point, these issues wont probably get fixed for 2-3 months

1 Like