Unacceptable grading system

Going back from grade 3 to grade 1 for being 10 kts. over the speed limit while descending is unacceptable. The system registered and applied FIVE (5) violations automatically. This ought to be revised.

11 Likes

If you were driving ten MPH over the speed limit, You would get pulled over and given a ticket. You go over the speed limit you get a ticket.

21 Likes

@Capt.Ortiz… Max Sez: Beat me to it Al. I’ve experienced the same thing multiple time and have been up and down the latter like a yoyo’ over questionable Overspeed violations. The Overspeed violation for a wheel bump just short of the keys on a displaced runway is a new one. It’s a Pilot error but an automatic 3 day downer is overkill.

2 Likes

Actually, not necessarily. If everyone on a highway is doing 75 in a 65, the cop won’t pull one person over usually.

5 Likes

the beauty about Infinite flights pristine police force is that they catche anybody. No matter where they are on the map

;)

Make it 20, it says 250 but the system lets you to speed to till 260, just like in real life.

2 Likes

@Thomas_Galvin… Max Sez: I’ve payed the ticket for a minor traffic violation to fill a cops quota but I’ve never lost my driving privilege! I’m starting to think of IF as the Communist State similar to Virginia where everywhere you look there’s a speed trap…

4 Likes

Apperantly i was grade 4 with 112 landing’s and i somehow lost 30 landing points so now im a grade 3. Its messed up and my landing isnt going back up, it just goes down

1 Like

More than a few times and you will! And he hasn’t lost his flying privledge either. The Police are very lenient around here.

Lol Virginia

@Thomas_Galvin… MAXSez: Oh contrar’ Tom… I’ve lost my Advance privilege a few time thus far, I’m on on a 3 day restriction right now for a dumb distracted takeoff Overspeed caused by in attention while cleaning up. I know, take no prisoners’LOL

1 Like

Your RIGHT!!! It is unfair, but what I don’t understand is, why can everyone else manage to do it? Simple logic to your issue, lower your negative VS.

2 Likes

How is that possible?

2 Likes

Also, the ticket usually depends on the extent of the speeding violation. Same applies here. I hope you dont think that a pilot flying at 520 knts would get the same violation rate as one who flew 260 knts. What all of you are saying is that both of them broke the rules. I agree, but some broke the rules to a larger extent than others…

1 Like

Well, that’s why you plan ahead. When you descend, you should start at < 300 because if you descend at a 2000/min, you shouldn’t gain speed. When descending < FL010 then you should be at around 240-250 kts.

1 Like

I have the tip for speeders: stay at 240kts. That way you have enough room to slow down if someone happens.

1 Like

Not if you have a radar detector :P

1 Like

I love the new grading system. Plan ahead, fly under control or be penalized for it.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

This is not a road race. Sorry for you.

Agree 100%. It is ridiculous. A shame.