Unable to use toolbar when making topics or commenting

Still not working? Let me think, I’m a Linux user…

1 Like

Can you check how much storage you have left on your computer? If it’s almost full or full, please go ahead and clear up something for me.

1 Like

I have plenty of storage.

If you’ve already reinstalled your browser, I’m not sure how much more I can help you. What computer are you using (unless it’s home-built)

1 Like

Thanks for your help. I’m using a dell inspiron desktop.

Also, are you on Windows 10? What version are you on?

1 Like

Nope, I’m on Windows 7.

Go into your browser settings and try deleting the cookies / site data. I have no idea if this will work although it is usually the first thing I try whenever having an issue on a browser.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, the my problem have discovered, it’ that i have to update the IPad .

1 Like

He’s already reinstalled his browser, meaning it has already cleaned all of that

1 Like

You must have more plugins than that. I can see the green Grammarly icon in your screenshot, but it is now showing up in your extension list?

When you mouse over one of the buttons, do they turn dark grey highlight?

1 Like

Grammarly is not a plug-in, it is an add-on / app. It is completely different than a plugin. And no, they do not highlight at all.

1 Like

Add-ons/apps are still very relevant, can you screenshot your list?

2 Likes

just to refresh me, which browsers have you tried this on?

1 Like

@IceBlue

@Arjun_Dayal
Just Firefox, no other browsers are on my computer.

Turn off Adblocker and try again.

1 Like

Nope, It still doesn’t work.

Could you try downloading Google Chrome and try with that browser? I honestly would have no clue why this would be happening.

1 Like

There is no need to! I just disabled the Grammarly addon. It works for fine now! Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Awesome! It’s probably something with Firefox and Grammarly working together then because I work on Chrome with Grammarly enabled and it works just fine.

2 Likes