Unable to test the update properly

Hello,
Sorry, but I had to leave a message for this! Since the update, it’s been impossible to finish a single flight. I took the B777 3 times, and unfortunately I got 3 crashes on arrival. It’s very strange is also very very frustrating.
Indeed my device is a Google Pixel C. IF turns very well on it, no slowdown, even with the new 777.
After the first 2 flights I tried to lower the graphics, but nothing to do, it still crashed on arrival. Exactly at the same place 3 times.About 180 to 300nm from the destination airport.
My goal is of course not to leave IF for this reason, but to find a solution with the team. I paid for a subscription and waited calmly 6 months to get an update that I can’t take advantage of. Please help me to find a solution 🙏.

3 Likes

This is a known issue which is happening to everyone due to the very high server loads we often see after a big update. It will calm down in the coming days and hopefully the number of crashes from server overload will diminish.

1 Like

So that means I have to wait for an update before I can use the 777 again?
(Not a problem, just to be sure 😂)

1 Like

No no. You should be able to start to use the 777 reliably over the next few days as the server load stabilises.

1 Like

I thought it was stabilised since yesterday. I’ve seen a message about that on Instagram by Laura

1 Like

Apparently it has so maybe try a flight today and see what the outcome is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.