Unable to play Live

Please help:

I purchased a month subscription of Infinite Flight live, and I still have a week left (ends on 12/15/17). However, a few days ago, went I went to press “Fly online,” and pressed the server button, the game crashed and went back to my homescreen. I’ve tried many times, with the same result each time. I’ve also tried shutting down my device, to no avail. What do I do? My money is basically being stolen if I cannot play online while my subscription is still active!

Hello Aron!

Sorry to hear you’re having issues.
Have you tried to resolve the issue by simply removing Infinite Flight from your device and re-installing?

It usually solves most of the issues similar to yours.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response. I thought about that, but I thought all of my purchases and data would be lost if I did so. Is this not true? All I would have to do is sign in again?

Yes, as long as you use the same Google account/Apple-ID (not sure if you’re Android or iOS) when re-downloading Infinite Flight as you did when you initially purchased the app, you will keep everything. You just have to sign in with your Pro account once the app is downloaded to get access to Pro (previously known as Live) again.

1 Like

I will do that right now! Thank you very much for your assistance!

1 Like

Good luck!

Please report back with the results :)

Unfortunately, it did not work. I am still unable to join a live server.

That was not the answer i was hoping for.

1. What device are you using?
  2. Is the issue the same after reinstall as you described in your initial post?
1 Like

I am using an iPhone 5, and yes, the issue is the same.

Yes, the issue is the same. And I am using an iPhone 5, with IOS 10.3.3

I responded to your last message. iPhone 5.

Did you upgrade to the latest IOS version? That might be the cause to this situation.

https://www.quora.com/Will-iPhone-5c-5-receive-iOS-11-in-2017

Apparently, the iPhone 5 is not capable of running IOS11 or higher. They say the 5S and higher will run IOS11 so maybe you will need a new phone.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.