Unable to load airports/terrain properly

Is it just me or is spawning or landing at JFK airport still a pain? The taxiways and runways still fail to load (even on ATC mode) and there is extreme lag when I tried to land at the airport (about 10FPS, I’m landing manually so low power mode is obviously disabled). When spawning, my aircraft will still drop from 200 feet, and most of the time it would result in a crash (only a few spawn areas barely spared my aircraft as it bounced instead). I had been experiencing this since the release of Global, and so far the situation did not improve yet. If there is already a related topic about this (cause I did not see any when I tried searching), or you guys have more pressing issues to address then feel free to close it. (I can always spawn in another airport since Global overall is still a fun experience) :)
BTW, Phone model: iPhone 7, running iOS 11.1 Beta 2

1 Like

Probably due to the high traffic. Try putting aircraft count to low or go on solo and see if it loads faster.

Hi there! Thanks for contacting support. Have you tried restarting your device?

Some other things that may help:

• Have aircraft count down to low
  • Have scenery quality on low
  • Be sure to have a strong connection
1 Like

Yes, what @JRRaviation said, try restarting your device, and if that doesn’t work, restart Infinite Flight.

1 Like

I already tried restarting my device several times but it dosen’t work.

Here are some things that @philippe says to try:

1 Like

Try reinstalling IF and follow the earlier suggestions - hope it helps!

1 Like

Try holding down the power button until you see the slide to power off, then hold down your home button for about 5 seconds, or until the option to slide goes away. This should clear your RAM.

1 Like

Try to go to a less busy area, or go to the screen where you pick your server, and choose the one with the leadt load percentage.

Reducing the quality of the graphics doesn’t work, this bug is still present in Solo mode

1 Like

This issue may be caused because you are a beta tester for Apple. Try uninstalling the beta and try flying on Infinite Flight again.

1 Like

Spawning at other airports with lower traffic is still fine, some airports like KMIA also works. Although sometimes, my device will still lag

1 Like

Have you ever rooted (Jailbroken) your device?

1 Like

Past Jail breaks do not effect the device, only current ones, and as he said, he is iOS 11 beta 2, no jailbreak.

1 Like

I don’t jailbreak my phone, I’m only running a developer beta

1 Like

Yeah just revert back to the gold master version of iOS 11 and see if that fixes your issue.

1 Like

Quite a long process to revert back, I can only do this during my free time unfortunately…

1 Like

Wait a minute, how much free space do you have on your device?

1 Like

Quite a lot, about 80+ GB

1 Like

Hello child

This is download issue and is probably your side as spawning in at JFK was a breeze earlier. It is not going to be an issue with the airplanes because an iPhone 7 is a superb device with 2 GB RAM, the Apple A10 Fusion and 3D touch for just $819. Just wait a little while and see if it is a server issue. If the server issue doesn’t go away then PM me and i’ll try to sort out more.

Free space shouldn’t be an issue @JRRaviation cause you only need 100mb of space and he has already said that other airports work.

1 Like