Unable to hear pilot and ATC communication

I am unable to hear any pilot/ATC communications. When I tried to change the voice it said ‘No voices found’. My speech engine is Google also as it asks and it doesn’t work. My device is an Android device not iOS.

Thanks for any help in advance!

3 Likes

Hello there @Nawf,

You may have to redownload any voices that were lost during the recent technical issues using the steps outlined the post linked below.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further assistance.

I can’t use any voice. That’s the issue. Also I am not on iOS. I have all English (United Kingdom) voices downloaded in the Google speech engine.

I had this issue recently did you update the system software as when I updated to Android 11 I had to re install my voices
I had all the ones I wanted installed but Lost them and had to re install them

Hi, wasn’t able to find you on live servers, so I would assume you’re not in a flight. Can you try a simple device restart and see if that changes anything?

I’m on Android 10 and never had any voices sadly… Not found any answers or solutions yet either…

Hey guys

Can everyone provide their device info before listing the issues faced. Each case can be different per device and status.

• Device brand, model, and current operating system version. Example: iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0
  • Any device modifications such as “rooted” or “jailbroken”, custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders.

Did you choose Google engine as your preferred? From device settings, TTS Output?

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

The issue has been resolved now. I deleted and reinstalled the IF app and it works fine. Thank you for trying to help!

Many thanks.

this topic can be closed

2 Likes