Unable to connect to Live server

Anyone else unable to connect to the live server right now?

1 Like

No, looks good on my end. Make sure you have a good and stable connection.

1 Like

Wifi or data? Do you have a stable connection? if yes then try putting your device in airplane mode for 30 seconds and then turning it off and see if that helps

1 Like

I do. Everything else works, except for the IF App.

1 Like

wifi. turned on and off and still no good.

1 Like

Give IF and device a restart.

1 Like

Are you having trouble loading the app? or are you having troubles in game with the server

1 Like

i’m in the middle of a flight

1 Like

in game with server.

1 Like

If you have a second device, load something and if it’s taking a little longer, probably reseting your router could work but if any damages happen if you do that option i am not to be held accountable

1 Like

other devices on same router work fine. other apps on same device as IF app work.

1 Like

Is IF and the device you’re using both up to date?

1 Like

yes. the error i’m getting in IF is “Liver Server: Connection failed”

1 Like

He is talking about the version.

2 Likes

version. device. everything updated.

1 Like

Hello!

Lost connection mid flight is usually causing by putting the app in the background for some time.

Do you pause the app? Put it in the background at some point?

2 Likes

I switched wifi networks, but I’ve done that before and it’s been fine.

That can in some rare cases cause an issue as the IP address changes. The server tries to reach an IP that does not respond and therefore disconnects the user. It’s a bit of a coin toss and as you say, usually works fine. But in some case, don’t. I’ve been trying to figure out why myself as i do the same from time to time, but haven’t figured out exactly why it works sometimes but sometimes not yet..

1 Like

Noted. Thanks.

1 Like