Unable to access Pro Subscription after purchase

Hello!

I recently came back to Infinite Flight after a long break, and payed for my Pro Subscription, however I keep getting an error message stating that an “unknown error has occurred”. In terms of background info to this situation, I am not running the 21.1 public beta, and have updated to iOS 14.5, and have also tried relaunching the app, as well as signing out; then signing back in again, with no success. I also get an iOS system message saying that “You’re currently subscribed to this” every time I attempt to re-purchase the subscription plan. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Some help would be greatly appreciated. I can also provide screenshots if necessary.

Hello!

That error you’re receiving is not something I can recall hearing about in relation to a subscription purchase before.
However, try this:

• Tap “GET PRO”
  • Tap “I already have an account”
  • Tap “Restore to default account” in the bottom right.

It’s not unlikely that an account you did not intended for the subscription to be applied to, will be shown. However, if that’s the case - we just need the callsign of that account as well as the one you wanted it to apply to and we can transfer it.

2 Likes

Sure, I am trying that right now. The app is updating the navigation database, which is taking some time. I will let you know what happens after I follow your steps.

I followed the directions, but (as mentioned above) the subscription has been applied to a brand new account; and I have lost all of my XP and grade levels. My original account’s callsign was “N1”, if that helps with a subscription transfer.

Need the information for both accounts :)

1 Like

Oh I see. The callsign on the new account is “N319AS”, and “N1” was my old account’s callsign.

1 Like

Fixed!

Just make sure to restart the app and you should be good to go!

1 Like

Great, thanks for your help! Yes, it’s working now.

1 Like