Unable to access leader board stats

Still cannot access all the pertinent leaderboard stats yet…please try to fix by the next major update

3 Likes

No one can i think.

Firstly, this is not a good title. Quite misleading. It should be about the bug, not about the devs.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m not able to duplicate the issue. It might just be a connection related issue. Have you tried to fully restart your device? Are you connecting via WiFi or Cellular data network? Anything else you can tell me will help. :)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I cant ever view the stats for most flights hours i can only view the other two

Up until early June l could access the leaderboard within a minute or less…but within the next few days …l was only able to get the last 24 hrs info for total flight time and total landings… I have waited over five minutes and it just shows that it is loading and nothing comes up…so that is why I do not think it is my problem…because the XP stats…both 24 hr and total numbers load within 30 secs or less…other than that everything else seems to work properly…except sometimes I try to change my aircraft screen ID and the IF tells me it is unable…finally for the record …l currently still do IF on a Nexus 7 first gen…which l guess is a dinosaur now…thx for your response

Addendum …l have Verizon WiFi that is the fastest my area way out in the sticks has to offer at this time…no fancy FIOS or whatever offered here yet…works well enough for YT and most other connections…sufficient for downloading off the net for the most part…

1 Like