Unable to access Expert and Casual

A couple months ago I made post about this, but the solution what short lived (less than 24 hours).
Cellular connection It’s been like this before 19.1 and I have terrible cellular connection in our location, so it rarely works. I would like to try expert, but it never works because of this. I have tried: Network Reset, Router Reset, Phone Restart, IF log in/out and restart and reinstall. I can access training server though. I do have a VPN but I don’t see why it would only block 2/3 servers. This may be on apple’s end. Also it is just my device.

I-phone 8
Latest IOS and IF versions.

1 Like

It’s probably the VPN try turning it off and see how IF runs then.

3 Likes

For some reason it restricts me from turning it off. I’ll have to try and get rid of it.

1 Like

Try going to settings then scroll all the way down to reset then press reset all network settings and report back to us once you have rejoined the internet.

3 Likes

Ok. Could you try removing the VPN provider you are using?

2 Likes

I tried that last time, I’m going to try and remove the VPN.

2 Likes

I’ve removed the VPN and just restarted my phone, hoping for the best!

1 Like

Wish you luck

1 Like

Did not work.

1 Like

I would say, try what I mentioned before and see if that fixes anything.

1 Like

I just did that, sadly, nothing different.

1 Like

Not sure if schyllberg would have any ideas?

Are you on cellular at the moment?

1 Like

No, I’m on Wifi. It works on cellular, but our connection is very bad where we live.

1 Like

It might just be that your connection is very slow, try a speed test with this website:

It says it is unable to preform a test, that a firewall might be blocking it. I will look for another website.

1 Like

Okay mate, give us back the results.

Alright, did it through google.
12.3Mbps download

42.9Mbps upload

1 Like

That’s pretty slow in my opinion, that’s probably the issue here.

I don’t know why it lets me play on the training server though. I can’t do anything on other internet either.

1 Like