Umm this isn’t really Fair

My game crashed so I had to restart my phone and when i came back i had 5 new violations i had just put my gear up now I can’t use my usual server.

3 Likes

Hello, don’t be so angry right away, we’re here to help you. Did the replay file save by any chance?

Game crashes can happen a lot but that you get 5 violations from that shouldn’t happen.
Did your plane stall before it crashed or was the speed over 260kts?

Yea it did

Try getting the replay and contacting a moderator other then that unfortunately you will have to wait 7 days to get your grade back!

The speed was over 260 knots right before the replay ended

1 Like

Still you shouldn’t get violations if the game crashes - that is slightly odd…

Thats what I thought

Hey,

If the violations or punishment received were of an app error (game issue), you should contact a Moderator with your replay.

Upload your replay at the following website:

If in fact you know the violations or punishment we’re received were a cause of pilot error (e.g. you were over speeding and then the app crashed), please don’t waste a Moderator’s time. However, if you’re truly not at fault, I encourage you to appeal it this way.

If your appeal is unsuccessful or you choose not to appeal, you’ll have your violations automatically removed exactly seven days after their application.

Thanks,
Patrick

1 Like

Thanks you! I also think this is not that important now that i know it will reset i will try it out

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.