Umm help? I think I did something wrong

I think I flew a bit too high

13 Likes

#whatelsecanbedonetoconvinceflatearthers ?

12 Likes

My question is just how long did that take?

4 Likes

#Puttheminarocketandsendthemtothemoon

6 Likes

Surprisingly not alot

2 Likes

Let me guess. You were making EGLL - EHAM (El Classico) route but something went wrong! Right? 🎳

2 Likes

Did you select MOON as one of your waypoints? I did that once and my plane just went up to it

2 Likes

Is that a point on the GULBL departure out of KLOL?

I’m struggling to figure out whether this a thread showcasing you amazing shots or an actual issue

Bro is flying to Mars Regional Airport

3 Likes

Perhaps yes perhaps not

No it was a joke

1 Like

Yeah I went to the moon and then mars and partied with Elon

Sent the 777 to space

Okay, a few things!

First off, it took me a moment to regain my breath and composure because I couldn’t stop laughing!

Secondly, I have the same question as @Mxrzy. How long did it take for you to get into orbit??? I’ve been trying to do this for months without any sort of success!! Although, it now seems that the F22 was the wrong plane.

Also, was this in solo mode or on a live server?

1 Like

Well I took like 2 minutes and I was in replay mode so it sorta just happened

Wait, so you weren’t even flying? You were just replaying a flight log??? Dang, I think we found someone who Schellberg should hire to identify bugs! You clearly have a gift for breaking Infinite Flight.

🤣🤣 yeah I guess I do have a gift for breaking the game

I guess you can partially call this “Infinite Space”

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Lunar International Airport, time here is NIGHT and the temperature is -387 degrees Fahrenheit. Please stay at your seat until the seatbelt sign is off and the gravity is on. Thank you for choosing American.

1 Like