Umm, Anyone?

I was checking out live flight when in saw this, anyone got ideas for what it is?

1 Like

Wait what?

1 Like

Generally that is an unreleased aircraft, but before you get your hopes up it can also very well be just an error. That’s a bit of a catch all for a plane that live flight isn’t sure what to do with…

1 Like

That’s the Nordwind 772… Nordland is also the callsing Nordwind uses IRL

I thought that as well but I have seen other norwind 772 but they had the photo of a contrail in the sky like usual. @CarlosFunes

@CarlosFunes i could not define the one I saw before but here is a different example.

Generally speaking that is an unreleased aircraft, however it doesn’t seem it is a mod or dev flying so it may just be a glitch. It may also be due to the fact that the updated 772 photos haven’t been posted to LiveFlight yet.

1 Like

It doesn’t necessarily have to be an unreleased aircraft, it could be that the livery has not been updated to LiveFlight.

1 Like

This is probably the right answer

@Frequentfliyer Referring to whom?

Referring to @PilotDog and any body else who might of said the same thing

1 Like

Not updated liveries are shown as contrails but it still knows what aircraft. Usually when it shows weird stuff like this, it’s a new plane.

2 Likes

Liveflight hasn’t update the new 777 that why it appears as a UFO lol. Give it sometime, probably isn’t a new aircraft.

1 Like

Look at the second photo, that is usually what it looks like for an livery that has not been updated

Basically when a new plane comes out, as well as when it’s in Beta, LiveFlight will show it as a Aerocycle or some other weird plane. LiveFlight hasn’t been updated, which explains why it shows as that. You’ll see it happen for all new liveries. The new 777 with an existing livery from before the update (KLM, Malaysia etc.) will show as the plane and correct livery. :)

2 Likes

That is the reason

1 Like

Oooh do you have the replay file? Would like to see what is its landing speed!🤓

I know, that’s what I said.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.