ULTRA REALISM! A380 Emirates EK381 HKG to DXB

The NEW reworked A380!

Hey guys! The Infinite Flight team has recently released a new version of the A380 and it is one of their best works so far!! Join me on this film showcasing Emirates flight EK381 from HKG to DXB and let’s embrace the beauty of this giant! During the flight a couple users made it into the film and so big shout to @Dom_Stewart @pdhprm9hc4 @BB08574D @Wallacy

I am looking forward to your comments and thoughts!

71 Likes

Incredible video @Kostas_K!

I always love your realism vids ;)

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

This is so good, beautiful work @Kostas_K 😍 I hope one day IF could look like that

3 Likes

Thank you mate 🙌🏻 I hope that too

2 Likes

Same route HKG-DXB☺️

9 Likes

Daamn, almost same view as the video! Are you flying now?

9 Likes

Watched the video yesterday, absolutely insane quality 😍

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

No😂 this is last year photo

2 Likes

Impressive video! Camera tracking is used. May I ask if you recorded same flight on MFS or any other simulator and replace the background?

2 Likes

he’s back!!

2 Likes

Incredible job on your video!

2 Likes

Bro just challenged the graphics department of Infinite flight and put a question mark on existence of other simulators

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Only the city lights and the cities during cruising are part of another flight simulator. All the rest are added in the shots from Infinite Flight. The sunset sky for example is AI generated from Photoshop and then I blended with the IF sky. I don’t have MFS yet

2 Likes

It might take long but I will keep creating films like that :)

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

hahaha I am sure they are already aware of the other simulators out there :P I’ve heard stuff that IF will look unrecognisable in the near future. I hope it’s true and looking forward to it

2 Likes

They will by simply signing in you in the team

2 Likes

We just caught @Mort up at 6:23 am

3 Likes