Ukrainian Air Flight 752 crashes in Iran

Looks to be confirmed by FR24:

6 Likes

CNN just confirmed as well

2 Likes

Just was about to share the CNN Article.

1 Like

Wow my prayers go out to anyone that isn’t injured or has lost a life due to this ‘incident’

I will say, interesting timing though.

4.9 at a nuclear power plant, USGS confirmed it was a natural event

1 Like

With all politics aside, the timing of this is very puzzling. The B737s already are in hot waters and this will sure not help in the US-Iran tensions. I hope everyone is okay! 🙏🏽

1 Like

Viewing the FR24, it’s a bit odd how it just disappeared from radar, with no showing of a descent or loss of speed. Now i’m even more suspicious.

2 Likes

LETS BE VERY CAREFUL ON WHAT WE SHARE IF ITS FROM A NON CONFIRMED SOURCE

Again lets be very careful

12 Likes

No matter what it is, the object was on fire well before it hit the ground.

1 Like

Just a reminder:

LETS NOT SPECULATE
LETS NOT POST UNCONFIRMED SOURCES!
LETS NOT GET POLITICAL!!

4 Likes

THIS IS WHAT WE KNOW

An Ukrainian Airlines Boeing 737 has crashed, Iranian sources says it went down due to technical issues at this time.

8 Likes

There is also video of it appearing to be on fire. There is no way that is landing lights since they are never that bright. I don’t know though. It just seems so odd.

2 Likes

I really doubt the NTSB would be participating in this accident investigation, starting with the fact it was an American-built airplane that crashed in an “enemy” country. Knowing the US and Iran aren’t getting along well, they won’t be allowed to enter Iran.

(This statement is not meant to be political NOR speculative)

5 Likes

In the video don’t think that was a plane could be, but with the stuff going on could be a missile🤷‍♂️(no offence with that)

Please don’t flag the comment

2 Likes

I can explain “Lets not play NTSB” I HIGHLY Doubt any of us are legit aircraft accident investigators. Lets not try to play it on here as an incident is developing.

4 Likes

I know I posted this before, but still:

Just a reminder:

LETS NOT SPECULATE
LETS NOT POST UNCONFIRMED SOURCES!
LETS NOT GET POLITICAL!!

2 Likes

Don’t joke around! This is 💥 with the situation in the middle east.

Also said maybe! What the probability the guy had the phone out filming. The plane would of went down quicker!

1 Like

@JarrettFlies agreed with you! Saw the other one looked very similar

1 Like

Do you know what happened why it went down? Then stop discussing what happened.

Let wait and see.

LETS TRY BE AS PROFESSIONAL AS WE CAN, WE DONT WANT COMMENTS FLAGGED WHERE IFC SHUTS DOWN THIS POST.

Please.

4 Likes