Ukraine International B777-200ER

First Boeieng 777 of Ukraine International, the ukranian airline will recieve it early 2018.
Asiana Airlines owned this plane before.
Sorry for my english.
download
To see better click here: https://www.planespotters.net/photo/792565/hl7596-ukraine-international-airlines-boeing-777-28eer

Nice Livery! Also your English is fine.

8 Likes

Do you think they will add this livery too (with the next 777 update?)

2 Likes

Probably, I’d like to do UIA flights. More interested in flying their 767 in IF but the 777 won’t hurt.

1 Like

I’d like to see a uia 777 in infinite flight

1 Like

Bump from the IFC grave.

We need more post-soviet liveries!

4 Likes

I think this will be included, too :)

4 Likes

Wish i could vote, it deserves to be part of the update

2 Likes

Yeah definitely, Ukraine is pretty underserved country in IF.

1 Like

Gotta love that livery on engines looks much better from their previous designs on 737s…

2 Likes

Very unique livery, would be nice to see!

1 Like

Having this livery would open up pretty much all long haul routes from Kiev so we really need this.
In my personal opinion I’d even rather have this over the Austrian livery.

2 Likes

I agree, I think we need to pay a bit more attention to eastern europe as in my opinion, it is one of the most scenic areas!

2 Likes

Voted, this deserves to be added

2 Likes

Yup I voted as well, but hopefully the devs are gonna surprise us with this livery when the update comes out despite it not being officially announced like the TAAG Angola or Varig livery at the moment

3 Likes

I hope so, this livery looks very nice on the 777 and there is a lack of Eastern European carriers in IF.

2 Likes

I don’t want to speculate, but look what I found:

Unknown liveries at UKBB being tested by devs and mods! 🤩🤩

6 Likes

Hopefully this means a Ukraine International airlines 777 200 is coming as a livery😱

2 Likes

I want this livery sooooooooo badly! It’s so beautiful and it will be fun to fly this from UKBB to KJFK. I used to try and create an Event Fly Out of UKBB once and a livery like this was missing for long hauls. We currently only have the Boeing 737-900. Сподіваюсь! 🇺🇦

5 Likes

This livery must be added to the reworked 777! 😍