Ukraine International Airlines 737-900 Kiev - Kiev

Hello everybody! Recently I have flown a UIA 737-900 on a scenic flight around Ukraine. I even used a special fpl for it! Sadly I cannot find the creator of it, but thanks to him I can do this! I hope you like the pictures!
Server: Expert
Route: Kiev - Kiev
FPL: UKOO SL16 UKLL LL301 150LV LL304 ROLKA USTIL TADUN MAPAT PINUG BUSIN LUPAN GOWDA SOMIS GOMAD LASDA 352BO UKBB KIBER LOVIK GMEX1 PIMEN TIRAS RONIT UMDAN LULED UKHH UKDD UKOO
Note: the fpl is a bit broken, you may have to fix it
Call Sign: Ukraine International 1 Heavy

At Kiev Boryspil International Airport

Flying over Kharkiv, the 2nd largest city in Ukraine. Home to 1.4 million people.

Turning over Dnipro, formerly known as Dnipropetrovsk but the name changed to Dnipro in 2016. Dnipro is home to 966,000 residents.

Cruising over the port city of Odessa. It is known for its beautiful beaches and 19th century architecture. Odessa is home to 993,000 residents.

Zooming over Lviv, one of the most populous cities in the western part of Ukraine. Lviv is known for its chocolate, coffee, and lion statues. Lviv is home to 720,000 residents.

Decent into the Capital, Kiev. Kiev is the most populous city in Ukraine and is the capital. It was always an important city through out history. It served as a trade and transportation center for the Russian Empire, the Capital of the Ukrainian SSR in the Soviet Union, and the Capital of an independent Ukraine ever since 1991. It attracts many tourists from Europe, Russia, and the United States. The Dnieper river flows through the center of Kiev, and flows to the Black Sea. Kiev is home to 2.8 million people.

Buttering the 737 into Kiev

This is what the route looks like.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed the facts about the cities! Thanks and have a great day/night.

27 Likes

I really enjoyed this topic… thx!

1 Like

Beautiful photos, beautiful country! May peace and justice win!

2 Likes

Wonderful idea and pictures

1 Like

Beautiful shots! Ukraine has really nice scenery!

1 Like