Udeme's Post 21st Birthday Return Home from Mauritius Islands

As I turned 21 on January 7th, it is now time for me to head back to the USA from an amazing east African island, Mauritius Island. This return trip will feature an Air Mauritius connecting to Paris and then Delta Airlines connecting to Atlanta and then to St. Louis. So, let us get right into it.

First Flight: Air Mauritius Flight 14 - 🇲🇺 Mauritius Islands to Paris 🇫🇷
Aircraft: Airbus A350-900
Origin: Sir Seewoosagur Ramgolam Int’l Airport (FIMP)
Destination: Paris Charles De Gaulle Intl’l Airport (LFPG)
Flight Time: 12hrs
Server: Expert

Ok folks, it is time to board this aircraft back to Paris, as we wait at Gate 10 Mauritius Airport

Up up and away, we are off to Paris in the evening, a night takeoff RWY 14. Goodbye Mauritius

Sleep Time, Zzzzz @ FL360, soaring past Ethiopia 🇪🇹, as we get on our way to Paris Airport.

Flight attendants, prepare for landing at Paris Airport RWY 8R. Bonjour, Paris Aeroport, as we arrive to Terminal 2E.

Second Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 83 - 🇫🇷 Paris to Atlanta 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A350-900
Origin: Paris Charles De Gaulle Int’l Airport (LFPG)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 9hrs 50mins

Rise and Shine, at Gate Terminal 2E Gate E26, ready to board this flight to Atlanta on Delta Airlines Flight 83

Airborne @ FL360 as we fly across the Atlantic Ocean heading to the USA

Lunchtime Approach RWY 27L Atlanta Airport. Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare for landing in Atlanta.

Final Flight: Atlanta to St. Louis 🇺🇸 - Delta Airlines Flight 2271
Aircraft: Airbus A319-100
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 1hr 35mins

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Gate A19 as we board our last flight home.

A night cruise @ FL340 as we fly past Nashville Tennessee

And we are home, a late night approach RWY 30R, St. Louis Airport. What a great time we had at Mauritius Island on my birthday.

And that wraps up my birthday trip to Guyana and Mauritius to give a feeling about me turning 21 years old and now I am a grown adult. More responsibility, and more independence. Thank the lord, may the years have passed by through childhood, and teenage hood. Hope you enjoyed my 21st birthday trip.

20 Likes

Nice PICs and happy late birthday>

2 Likes

Great flight report as always!

1 Like

Great photos there, and happy late birthday @Udeme_Ekpo!

1 Like