Udeme's 21st Birthday Trip to Guyana and Mauritius Islands Pt.1

Hello folks, as you guys know or not, tomorrow will be my 21st birthday. That’s right! On January 7th 2021, I will be turning 21 years old which means that I will be a full-grown adult. So on this special day, I will be flying from my birth town St. Louis to Guyana and Mauritius Islands connecting at Miami and flying to Georgetown. Then the next day, I will post shots of me going to Mauritius Islands connecting JFK and Paris. How exciting is that for me to go on these trips! Let’s go.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 944 - St. Louis to Miami 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 2hrs 25mins
Server: Expert

Good morning, welcome back to the Past as we board this formerly operated aircraft the Boeing 757 with the American Airlines 1968 livery (now retired) to my connecting stop, Miami. This is the aircraft that I used to fly to KSTL from KMIA and KSTL to KMIA when I was a kid. So anyways, it’s flight 944 as the present flight number and at Gate C12.

And of we goo so early in the morning we takeoff RWY 12R from St. Louis heading to Miami as it have ATC today. It feels like it’s 2011 or 2013 when I fly this aircraft.

Rise and shine and the smell of coffee, we are cruising @ FL370 with the AA.com logo on the winglet across Eastern tip of Alabama.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please be seated with your selt belts fasten cuz we are about to touch down Miami RWY 26R approaching from the South Beach. 305 😎🌴🇺🇸 BABY!

And arrival to Gate D26 Miami International Airport complete. What a great flight on my favorite American Airlines Boeing 757. So, now it is time to proceed onto Concourse F for our connecting flight on the historic airline Guyana Airways that ceased operations in 2001.

Final Flight: Guyana Airways Flight 255 - 🇺🇸 Miami to Georgetown 🇬🇾
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: Cheddi Jagan Int’l Airport (SYCJ)
Flight Time: 3hrs 40mins
Server: Expert

And here we are at Gate F7 with two Boeing 777-300ER’s on the background. At Gate F7 Miami Airport, we have a historic airline Guyana Airways Boeing 757 that will fly me to Guyana for my birthday vacation. Guyana Airlines was founded in 1939 and ceased operations in 2001. Since it is featured for today’s ATC schedule, I choose to fly it as my connecting flight to Georgetown. Let’s go.

With a bunch of aircraft in the background, we are airborne to Georgetown. Took off RWY 27 from Miami.

3 hours later, we cruise past Puerto Rico @ FL350 on the left-wing view. Sit back and relax as we fly to our final destination.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for an early evening approach RWY 6 at Cheddi Jagan Airport with another Guyana Airways Boeing 757-200 aircraft parked at the gate.

And we are here!!! Welcome to Cheddi Jagan International Airport. My first time in Guyana onboard a retired airline from Miami. This will be my first city for my birthday trip. Thanks for flying with me onboard Guyana Airways 757-200

Thanks for viewing my photos as I look forward onto Pt. 2

35 Likes

Great shots! Happy early birthday. Like limit.

1 Like

Thank You @Pilot_Felix

Awesome photos Udeme! Happy Early Birthday as well! 🥳

1 Like

Amazing photos 🤠

Happy (early) birthday as well 🥳🥳

1 Like

Nice shots as always!

🥳

Happy Birthday!

Awesome shots and happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Udeme_Ekpo! 🥳

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Udeme_Ekpo!! 🎉🎉🎉

1 Like

Happy birthday @Udeme_Ekpo

1 Like

Amazing shots as always and happy birthday!

Also, Birthday twin! 🎂

2 Likes

Awesome shot @Udeme_Ekpo and Happy Bday 🎂🎂

1 Like

Happy Birthday :) and I know it’s kind of late idk ur time zone

Happy B-Day Udeme !

Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun☺️

1 Like

It is eastern time zone. It is 5:25 PM Eastern Time Zone which is 2235Z. I am in Miami, FL USA

Thank you so Much @SWA1997

I live in EST up in NYC great to know

Happy bday my friend!
You are the best!

1 Like

@CHUNGUSflys, thank you so much