UALPilot's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello My old tracking thread is not closed just can’t edit it so I made this one!

Status - Closed

Server - Training

Airport - N/A

Frequency - Tower/Ground

ATIS - N/A

RWY usage N/A

Thanks! Hope y’all can join when I’m open.

1 Like

Please tag me when you open. I’ll see if I can come

1 Like

I’m gonna open in a couple

Ping list
@Keegan_Butler
@J-F_V
@TruKnight
@Butter575
@Eugene_Leybovich
@Arlandis_Lewis
@Arian_N
@Victorgolf
@BenjiTheBull

1 Like

These are people that wanted to be pinged in my other thread

I’m open ping list
@Keegan_Butler
@J-F_V
@TruKnight
@Butter575
@Eugene_Leybovich
@Arlandis_Lewis
@Arian_N
@Victorgolf
@BenjiTheBull
Join at KFAT

2 Likes

I’ll be there shortly

1 Like

Hello!
These are the observation points.

1.- when I require the change of frequency from ground to to towey, you must say that you have already given the instruction to change frequency when it is ready,

2.- Preference waits until the user asks you for permission to take off, since you as the controller do not know what move he will make.

3.- First you give the sequence to the user, and then you authorize the permission to land/touch and go.

4.-When requesting the change of track from 29R to 29L. You gave me the direct command to land, you must first give the entry in pattern, if a sequence is necessary. Once with that you put the command clear for the option.

Thank you! And have a nice day!🫶
Atte: InFlightMexicoGirl

2 Likes

Just a few things from F-LYIN:

• On takeoff you did not give me a pattern direction.

• I requested a runway change to 29L, you said unable, but then continued to cleared me to land on 29L, so that was a little confusing.

• For a couple touch & goes I did not receive a clearance for the option (which is why I was reporting my position), and for some you cleared me to land, instead of the option.

Edit: Forgot to add, exit runway was a little bit late.

Keep on practicing!

1 Like

Yea towards the end I was trying to cool my self down since I’m not use to having that much people there.

2 Likes

Feedback from: General 575

Ground:

• Taxi to runway: ✅

• Taxi to parking: ✅

Tower:

• Takeoff / make ___ traffic: ✅

• Cleared for the option: 🟧

• Sequencing: ✅

• Exit runway: 🟧

Other Feedback:

• My first two patterns I was given a landing clearance, it should have been a cleared for the option

• The sequence came after the clearance, usually it should be the other way around

• When I requested a switch to 29L I was cleared as number 1 even though @InFlightMexicoGirl apparently was on right downwind for the same runway

• When I was told to extend downwind, when you wanted me to turn it should have been “Enter left base” instead of downwind

• I noticed @Keegan_Butler departure approval was sent very late, not sure if that was because of a busy frequency or something else

• Exit runway was really early, try sending that at around 80-70 kts

• Go around was caught with @J-F_V which was good

Overall pretty good for a really busy frequency.
@InFlightMexicoGirl sorry for spawning on top of you lol

2 Likes

Takeoff: Good, you gave me my direction for pattern work
Landing Clearances: I was cleared to land, but not for the option. My third landing didn’t get a clearance though.
Runway Change: Good, I can see why you said unable
Departure to the South: Good, although you only needed to send it once (unless I needed to reply[I don’t think I needed to])
Frequency Change: Done a bit late. That immediate ring around the airport is the end of tower airspace

Overall, pretty good. It would be good to read up on the ATC Manual to know what to do better. It can be long and boring but it’s worth reading, especially to pass the IFATC test.

1 Like

It was a bit laggy for me

1 Like

I will get back on later

I’m open ping list
@Keegan_Butler
@J-F_V
@TruKnight
@Butter575
@Eugene_Leybovich
@Arlandis_Lewis
@Arian_N
@Victorgolf
@BenjiTheBull
@IFATCLee3440
Join at KFAT

Can’t come unfortunately

1 Like

Opening soon

1 Like

I will be there! Do you mind if I provide some feedback?

1 Like

This is what the thread is for!

1 Like

I’m open ping list
@Keegan_Butler
@J-F_V
@TruKnight
@Butter575
@Eugene_Leybovich
@Arlandis_Lewis
@Arian_N
@Victorgolf