UA747 touring the canadian mountains

I was taking some Dublin spotting pics yesterday… But sadly my device corrupted them for some reason.

1 Like

Awww :( well… I imagine you could try again and post them here too :D. I would love to see them as well :)

Here like… here? No sorry I’d have to my a seperate post about that. XD

1 Like

😂 Meant in the category yes. Also I did try editing the post but it was erasing the other pictures :o .

Wow, beautiful scenery. You have a flight plan or list of airports you used for this?

@SpeedPlayz @TRIavgeekMandy Please read the Information above.

Okay, let’s not fight about this. 1 picture over the limit doesn’t justify as it being over a thousand pictures. I’ve already seen that, but I think a little kinder would make it better.

Also, you can’t force him to do it, as apparently he can’t edit the picture out. The system keeps messing up.

Please, no fights. Continue in PM for later discussions.

1 Like

What do you mean she can’t edit the picture out? She can edit it. Another solution is make another post like Part 2.

Well, I guess, read it.

That climb rate in pics 2 and 3 is rather disturbing…

Your passengers ok…?

6 Likes

Don’t worry, they were alright :) . All passengers were given mints during take off and something to drink once we were completely in the air. It was the first time I had flown the 747 in awhile too. Today’s flight will be better :) .

2 Likes

“United 747 heavy, Houston Center. Clear to ISS Space Station, ETA 12min”😄👍🏽

5 Likes

Pictures 2/3:

S T A L L

2 Likes

Stunning shots, no editing needed. ♥️

But, I think you ascended too high right after takeoff. Lower your VS maybe.

1 Like

“UA747, please contact the ISS on 999.99”

6 Likes

That’s a concerning climbing rate, I’m shocked you didn’t stall

2 Likes

I know I had forgotten to hit autopilot while I was taking off as I had those pictures taken :) . The next one will be a little bit smoother :) .

1 Like

Wow amazing photos seems like a awesome flight. Great pictures keep up the good work I don’t know why some people thought can’t just accept the fact that you added 1 more picture in the post when you clearly said it was an accident. Let me not get into any trouble tho so once again amazing photos 👍

1 Like

Thank you so much :) I appreciate it :) . I actually may be repeating this flight tomorrow :)

1 Like

Geez! What’s up with that Takeoff pitch? You going to space?😂