U.S. Airways Virtual Is Now Recruiting Staff and Pilots! [Chief Pilots Needed]

U.S. Airways Virtual Recruitment Thread

4da48b57ada7d277ae7d1a4dd10f4eadc15c8e4b_1_690x295
Credit: @ItzEhs

Hello IFC!

U.S. Airways Virtual is IFVARB approved and we are now recruiting staff and pilots. Every applicant must have Slack since it is our primary form of communication within our VA. Every applicant will be tested with basic questions concerning their Pilot Knowledge. All pilots must be at least a Grade 3. All staff must be a Grade 4 or higher and at least 16 years old. All staff and pilots are expected to remain professional at all times. If you would like to check out our website, click here.

Current Staff

Staff Position IFC Username Callsign
CEO @Brent_A USAV-001
COO @Johnelo86 USAV-002
Senior Chief Pilot USAV-003
Event Coordinator // VA Thread Manager @Georges180305 USAV-004
Human Resources @TheCuriousPilot644 USAV-005
Website Designer and Editor // Slack Manager @CaptainDavid USAV-006
PHX Chief Pilot USAV-007
CLT Chief Pilot USAV-008
DCA Chief Pilot @AVIONICS USAV-009
PHL Chief Pilot @Planespotterdca USAV-010

Available Staff Positions and Requirements

Senior Cheif Pilot

Description:
The Senior Chief Pilot is in charge of the testing and training of new pilots at any hub where the help is needed. He/She is responsible for all of the Hub Pilots. He/She should be ready and willing to answer any questions that may arise from pilots within the VA. Their callsign will be USAV-003.

Requirements

1. Must be a Grade 4 or higher
  2. Must pass the CP test
  3. Must be a Member (TL2) on the forum
  4. Must maintain a high level of activity within the VA
  5. Must be at least 16 years old
PHX Cheif Pilot

Description
The PHX Chief Pilot Will be in charge of the testing and training all new pilots at this hub. He/She should be ready and willing to answer any questions that may arise from pilots within the VA. Their callsign will be USAV-007.

Requirements

2. Must pass the CP test
CLT Cheif Pilot

Description
The CLT Chief Pilot Will be in charge of the testing and training all new pilots at this hub. He/She should be ready and willing to answer any questions that may arise from pilots within the VA. Their callsign will be USAV-008.

Requirements

2. Must pass the CP test

After you have found the position that best suits you, go here and apply. In the comment section at the bottom of the application, include what position you are applying for, why we should hire you, and what skills you can bring to our VA.

We’re Also Recruiting Pilots!

If you are interested in only becoming a pilot for this VA, go here to apply.

This post will be closed and unlisted by a Moderator upon request after the final staff announcement has been made. The official VA thread will be up in the following days after the announcement.

14 Likes

If anyone has any questions, please ask @CaptainDavid or myself either on here or in a PM.

Thank you!

Real money?!

Where does the currency come from?

2 Likes

Lol no it’s only on the VA. Just like other Virtual Airlines, we just use it for flight hours and it’s not real money. 😂😂

3 Likes

Thank you @BigBert10 for bringing that up so I could clarify.

2 Likes

It looks really nice:)

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you like it. We look forward to people joining this VA!

i just applied for the pilot group fingers crossed that i get the job

1 Like

Good work on your VA. Glad to see it part of the group.

1 Like

Your application has been received and should receive an email shortly. Thank You for applying.

1 Like

Looks good. Congrats

1 Like

Thank you! @SkyHighGuys @Jordan_

Good job! looks great!

1 Like

wonderful thanks for the news i’m excited to join!!!

1 Like

We’re excited to have you with us!

1 Like

Thank you! @Flying_Ant

where will most of you guys be flying from and to because i like playing with an active group

1 Like

We fly to any destination from our hub but we can always meet up anywhere to fly together. So nowhere specific really

oh ok i’ll keep an eye out for any of you guys :)

1 Like

We will set up internal group flights occasionally. We will have events on Sundays after we complete our staff.