U.S. Airways Express CRJ-900

That’s just my opinion :/

1 Like

I actually thought of making this request because I was flying in an event for AAVA and I wished we had more US Airways planes to use 😉

1 Like

I’m presenting mine too. I personally don’t think Defunct airlines should be ignored at all as they represent the history and the past.

1 Like

U.S Airways > AmErIcAn AiRlInEs

I miss U.S Airways so much! If it weren’t for them then one of GJTs few routs would have never been established (since I doubt AA would have started it).

2 Likes

I would love to see this livery added! It’s stunning

I miss them too, especially since they had a hub at PHL, I miss them so much :(

That’s why I want this livery in the game, we only have the 757, E75 and A320

1 Like

This is a great livery, unfortunately I don’t have a vote but I do have full support!

1 Like

last august i flew on a EX US airways a319. we all miss them

1 Like

I honestly don’t know why any US Airways CRJs didn’t come with the release, I hope this is seen!

1 Like

I’d be down. Still a little salty that they flew over, but I guess I won’t hold the grudge, US airways is a great livery…

1 Like

@DeltaMD88Fan @KPIT

The US Airways name is so missed that we definitely need to see this in IF!

If you guys ummmmm… 😉😉😉😉

1 Like

If you flew them 10 years ago, then the US Airways you know never went under. They actually were going to purchase AA as they were in bankruptcy, but they labeled it as a merger. US Airways post 2005 (when they were bought by America West, but AW kept the name US) was an extremely successful airline!

Doing this to educate ya & bump this amazing feature request 😍

3 Likes

bump

I love this plane and I love the livery, so its be a win-win 😂🤞 #Voted

2 Likes

I flew on this plane from San Francisco to Los Angeles!

1 Like