Typo Revealed on Cathay Plane

Someone evidently need more coffee on this particular day!😂 This is from the South China Morning Post.

35 Likes

Wow! I can’t see how that would happen given they use pre-made stickers. I guess the sticker had been made wrong, which I’m surprised nobody picked up.

At least the airline saw the humor in it!

2 Likes

All I can say is…

😂???😂???😂

2 Likes

I can’t believe there is actually a typo on an airplane! XD

3 Likes

Omg this has made my day 🤣

3 Likes

Me when I see this post: 😂🤔😂🤔😂🤔😂🤔🤣😮🙃😐😶

3 Likes

OMG Cathay Paciic! 😆

1 Like

One paint mechanic is about to get a lesson… YOU HAD ONE JOB 😂

7 Likes

That’s how you lose your job… can’t believe they could even make that mistake! Do they even stand back and look at the finished product? This made my day - thanks for posting!

6 Likes

I think they should keep it as a special livery xD

2 Likes

I think they should consider changing the position of H too!

1 Like

I guess Cathay is Pa-sick of the livery…😂

2 Likes

Man I’ve seen all kids of things but this one takes the cake of it all 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Someone got fired that day…

4 Likes

At least the airlines see the funny side of it 😂

1 Like

Even thought this is super funny, this is quite embarrassing for Cathy as well. The world now knows that they hired someone who can’t spell their own company’s name…

What am I saying? This made me laugh so hard. Congratulations you made my day!

I never knew there was an airline called “Cathay Paciic”!

Yeah! I don’t know how they didn’t spot it when they where peeling all the plastic off 😂 Just imagine them saying ‘no one will notice’ 😂

1 Like

Like what someone said earlier, someone is getting fired. This is one of the most embarrassing mistakes I have ever seen. I am so surprised no one saw it…

2 Likes

I doubt anyone would get fired, it was likely contracted out to be repainted, not done themselves. It is easily possible if you think about it depending on what papers they had and whether it was overlooked at a different stage from when Cathay sent the specs over. It’s hard to say where the blame lies but it’s pretty minor. Just paint over it and add the new letter.