Two years on the IFC

Well, here we are. Two years. Wow time flies haha! I honestly am super happy to have joined the IFC when I did as I met a lot of friends and new friends through the time I’ve been here. The Infinite Flight Community and Infinite Flight has brought out my love for aviation and it’s the reason I am where I am now. I’d like to take some time to thank some individuals who I’ve met and become pretty good friends with and best friends with from here!

@Adrian_K & @ran are both of my best friends and have been here both before and since I joined this place. I’m glad I met you guys and I hope to one day get to meet you irl and planespot 😆!

@NightHawk was my Radar trainer and now a really good friend. You’re honestly an amazing trainer and I’m glad to have trained under you and became an Officer because of you. @WesleyHenrich is also an amazing recruiter and I’m glad to have been able to do both my local and radar practicals with you!

@DeerCrusher & @Drummer We never really spoke a lot before I became an airport editor, but since then, I have really enjoy our conversations when we have them whether they be aviation related such as Deer’s job or in general conversations I enjoy asking questions and listening to the conversations you have with me and other members.

Other people I have met along the way:
@Smile760981 , @Canadian_Aviator , @PocketRishi , @LookedTree , @Kaj , @Hornet11 , @Jaylan_Brown , @Andy , @Michael_Sides1 , all the folks at @ANAVirtualGroup, and I’m not allowed to ping him but Nico Pizarro too :).

Extras for those who wanna read it

I learned from this place that no matter what, your interests never die and I learned that throughout the pandemic when I first started flying. I learned that I enjoy planes and aviation as a whole more than anything else and because of that, I am now a full time student for Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology based in Tulsa. For that, I want to thank everyone from IFATC to pilots here who have flown past me or said something positive to me or others. I can’t thank this place enough for what it’s done for me and others! Here’s a few photos of my favorite photos here at Spartan and flying!

Here’s to two years. Thank you to everyone who made it possible. I hope to see you in the sky soon! Be it irl or virtual. It’s aviation that brings us closer together after all 🙂.

-Ad.

29 Likes

Wowww!! Congrats on your 2 years bro! And more to come!! 🥳

2 Likes

YEAHHH MAN you’ve probably been one of the people that’s kept me into Infinite Flight, i haven’t touched IF in awhile but you’ve helped me with a lot of stuff
Congrats on all your milestones and progress

1 Like

Congrats on 2 years Ad! I’m also happy to have met you! Keep doing what you’re doing and keep the love of aviation close to you! Also, ping @nicopizarro (he will argue but I don’t care lol).

1 Like

Go to bed. I didn’t ping Nico because I don’t wanna get in trouble LOL!

3 Likes

Honestly, he doesn’t deserve the ping.

1 Like

Happy cakeday @Adventures! It’s great to have you here!

1 Like

Yk what that’s a mood right there 😂.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Congratulations! 🎉

6 Likes

First of all, Happy 2nd IFC Anniversary to you!

I still remember those times when you were new to the IFC, coz how can we forget iykyk. These 2 years have been awesome for me being friends with you and Ran, can’t wait to get more fun out of it. Hope to meetup and discuss some stuff about music lol. Lastly, I am honored to have a friend like you…

now give me cake coz I am starving today

2 Likes

Congratulations for 2 years on the IFC! It’s great seeing you around over the last couple of years. Here’s to many years to come!

1 Like

Happy 2nd birthday

1 Like

I am so happy for you! Happy 2nd anniversary of joining IFC!

1 Like

Congrats! Cheers to many more!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Looking forward to three years!

2 Likes