Two Years In This Extraordinary Community

Two years, wow.

Now I remember the first time I found this place. May 13, 2019 I was desperate to figure out how to land my plane. I was ok at landing, but I still wanted to figure out a butter better. I came across this place, the infinite flight community. I had no idea this existed, so I created an account and really was inactive for a long time. My first post ever was on this topic, about voting for a Friday night flight. It wasn’t dramatic at all, and I never really posted again until after the start of the worldwide pandemic.

On June 20, 2020, I applied and was accepted into @elal-virtual (happy one year as well to that account btw). I loved that virtual airline and I really found a home there. There was just something about the staff there that was really incredible. On June 27, 2020 I messaged @Z-Tube with an interest to become staff there. I was immediately accepted. I immediately became immersed into an extraordinary staff team and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I was the Chief Pilot, and I slowly began climbing the ranks. On July 15, I figured out that me and my CEO, @Z-Tube, went to the same camp and we actually played a round of golf together! It’s just crazy how small this world is and how we are kind of close in real life.

In these past few months, I have gone on to create several new websites and creations to the aviation world. We released a new El Al Virtual website, I created the World Flying Community, and founded VAHost. All of these things have took maintaining and dedication throughout this time. I would also like to thank a few other people who have really been right with me through this long journey.

Ping List

@Z-Tube
@ToasterStroodie
@Adrian_K
@Zhopkins
@GBKarp
@Pingu
@MJP_27
@AviationFreak
@Aviation108
@USA_ATC
@Nightt
@PilotPeanutButter
@RitzRegis
@Rolls
@Haha_hotdogs
@Butter_Boi
@Ethan_Lee1
@anon74260613
@Itsumi
@infiniteflight_17
@AvioesEJogos
@Pilot_Felix
@Austrian001
@NuggetFornia
@KTJ_Mitchell
@Suhas
@Captain_Cign
@Tsumia
@Canadian_Aviator
@Stellar_G
@Aviation2929
@Flightistic
@Oskapew
@SB110

My journey into IFATC was long, but I couldn’t have asked for a better trainer along my side. Thank you to @ToasterStroodie for helping me train and pass my practical exam. I am already looking forward to training with you for radar in the next 6 months or so 😉. Again, just wanna give a quick thank you to everyone in this community. You guys all gave me entertainment, even Deer’s pointless topics. I look forward to seeing everyone for the next year, and years to come.

45 Likes

Congrats on two years! Let’s make the next two years more… interesting

1 Like

2 years?! wow… i’m speechless about all the things you did in 2 years…

since some people are quoting their @'s for some reason

1 Like

🥺👉👈

Congrats Zac! I’m glad I’ve gotten to know you better :)

Hold up. Why @Haha_hotdogs

4 Likes

Why not?

3 Likes

🥺👉👈

Bread 🍞

2 Likes

Thanks for being a great friend Zac and fellow staff member. I enjoy many conversations with you. Cheers to many more years!

1 Like

It’s crazy how time flies, isn’t it? Man, it’s already been two years, and you’ve managed to do so much in those two years.

Congrats Zac, here’s to many more years! 🥂

2 Likes

Me got @ lol

1 Like

Thanks for the mention!

I don’t remember why I made an account but I was so inactive that when I went on here I didn’t ever bother signing in 😂

1 Like

Yes boiiii

1 Like

Wow! Another 2 years anniversary, congratulations!
Blue skies and tailwinds ahead, here’s to the many years ahead!
I really don’t have a lot more to say, except for the fact that the community is simply amazing!

1 Like

Nice to have you here for so long!

3 Likes

Not to worry. There will be more in the future. 🙃

5 Likes

Thanks, Misha!

YESSS 😁

1 Like

Congrats on your birthday! lool

1 Like

Congrats Zac! You did many nice things here, and It was nice working for/with you at @elal-virtual and at WFC!

1 Like

Congrats ! Here’s to the next two year!

1 Like

Our relationship is certainly unparalleled, Zac. I never thought that I would find out the person I knew at camp, and played a round of golf with, had the same passion as me. It’s uncanny, really.

You’ve been an amazing COO at El Al Virtual, and more importantly, a fantastic friend. I know I can rely on you. Always.

Congratulations for making it to two years. Quite coincidently, it’s my two-year anniversary as well. Another similarity between us… which reminds me, I have no idea how the moderation team hasn’t questioned either of us. Lol.

Here’s to many more, Zac! 🥂❤️

2 Likes

pov: ur twins and you don’t know that

1 Like