I’m going to say that first class is the lie (number 2)
Nope, I have been to Johannesburg and Cape Town.
I have been on first class too
So the 3rd is a lie?
Yes it is. Your turn.
- I have only flown the 737 & A320.
- Honestly, I think JFK is a good airport.
- I have never flown out of the country (USA) before.
I say that number 3 is a lie.
You are correct! I have been to the Dominican Republic before.
- I have never flown a flight more than 4 hours long.
- I haven’t flown out of the country.
- I have flown more Boeing 737’s than A320’s.
Is number 1 a lie?
Correct, I took a non-stop flight from New Orleans MSY to Washington Seattle-Tacoma. It was about 5-6 hours, maybe even more.
Someone else may now go.
I’ll do that @Dylan_M
1- The biggest aircraft infront of my camera was an A300-608St Beluga
2-I live far away from an airport so that i cant spot once a week
3- I only spotted at airports with low fences or small hills next to the fence that is higher than tge fence
2 is false?
Your bio kinda gave everything away… ;)
Sadly, it’s true. I was not one of the cool kids getting their driving license in highschool. So, I started flying in May two months before my 17th birthday and got my ppl in Aug when I was 17 and one month. I didn’t actually get my driver’s license and till I was 21.
3? :) Maybe