Any guesses @Latvia
Definitely no 2.
Both of you guys are wrong.
The funny thing is I actually went on AF1 and the Concorde on the same day.
That only leaves one choice left (I’ve never been on an A320 before), someone else can go.
May I go then? :)
Go ahead :)
- I have flown with Qatar Airways
- I have flown with Etihad Airways
- I have flown with Emirates Airlines
I’ll say number 3
Oooh, that was fast and correct, haha
I have actually never flown with Emirates actually, only with Qatar and Etihad so far, up to 6 times each or even more than that with bot of them, but not EK.
@Canadian1337 1 guess is now a rule on this thread. It wasnt originally a rule but now it is.
- I have gone on a 787
- I have gone on a 747
- I have gone on an A340
- I have gone on an A320
3rd one is a lie
1st one is a lie.
You are right. I have gone twice each on the 787 and 747, and who knows how many times on the A320.
- I got my PPL before my driver’s license
- My dad threw up while I was showing him spins in the ac
- I did knocked out my night currency by bouncing the aircraft 3 times
1 is maybe a lie
1 is probably a lie, generally pilots licences are at a higher age than drivers licences.
I have been to South Africa
I have flown first class
I have connected flights at Detroit.