Two truths and a lie (real life version)

Yeah. That’s the lie.

Right now you’re throwing down ones whare it’s a total guessing game, I think it would be much better if it was facts that everyone could know, not personal details they have no way of knowing but to guess…

Ex:

The 777 has 6 wheels per strut
The 747 has 4 eingens
Joe Sumit made the first 747

I am solely basing this of the IF version thread, but we can do that if you want.

Wouldn’t it be too easy to guess then? I find it more thrilling that we get to guess what people have done themselves personally.

The last one is incorrect

It’s you’re thread, do what you want, I’m just saying it’s a total guessing game, I think it would be much better with real facts…

Let’s make that optional. You can do that, but you don’t have too.

Good job, I thought the first one would trip people up… 😉

I like this game but it’s to easy to guess. I think having more options might be fun.

It did 😬
[Characters]

I’m just to knowledgeable 😁 😂😂

Okay I will be back in a second, when we can resolve this issue.

Let me find a good question out of my air law book 📖

There is only one correct answer to this. Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I want to see if anyone can get it right. I can delete this if you want.

X probably??

It’s not x…

IMPORTANT
I have messaged the creator of the IF version thread, which was the first one, if we should change the amount of options on this one. Until I get an answer, countinue as normal.

N perhaps?

It’s v, which demonstrates the visual signals to require assistance. Don’t worry as it’s not an easy concept.

IMPORTANT
As of now, it has to be 3 or more options. It could be 4 truths and a lie, and other similar things.