Two New Infinite Flight Timelapses! Southwest and Qatar

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back for another few Infinite Flight Timelapse videos. Today I released two new videos I’ve been working on. You can find them and their details below.

1. Dallas To Seattle

KDAL_KSEA_Thumbnail

Details:

Thanks for taking this time to watch this short timelapse. Today this flight will take you from the cute little Dallas Love Field, to the bustling “emerald city” of Seattle. The aircraft I used for this flight was a Boeing 737-800. We start off parked at gate 14 in Dallas and arrive later that evening into gate 5 at terminal B in Seattle. Our departure time is 1:22 in the afternoon (local) and we land at about 4pm on the same day in Washington. The total flight time for our flight was 4 hours and 26minutes.

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is Southwest 3395. It’s supposed to takeoff at 1:30 in the afternoon, and arrive at 4 that evening. The scheduled flight time is 4:30hrs according to flightaware.

SID: ESNYE6
STAR: CHINS4

2. Lisbon To Doha

LPPT_OTHH_Thumbnail

Details:

Thanks for taking this time to watch this short timelapse. Today this flight will take you from Lisbon, Portugal to Doha in Qatar. The aircraft I used for this flight was an Boeing 787-8. We start off parked at gate 143 (terminal 1) in lisbon, and arrive later that day into gate 3 at the E concourse in Doha. We depart at about 7 in the morning (local) and we land at just after 6:10 on the same day in Qatar. The total flight time from Lisbon to Doha was a little under 7 hours.

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route. The flight number is Qatar Airways 342. It’s supposed to takeoff at 1:30 in the afternoon and arrive at 12am the next day. Though when I first started creating the video, the flight took off at 7 in the morning, and arrived at 6 in the evening. The scheduled flight time is 7:10hrs according to flightaware.

SID: TROI7S
STAR: BAYA1E

Although those are the two main videos I released, earlier this month I also released two real-time Emirates videos. You can find them below:

Emirates 77W Takeoff Out Of San Francisco

Takeoff@_KSFO_Thumbnail

Details:

This is a real time departure that starts at the hold short line and at the end of the video, we’re at about 8,000 feet. We are taking off a bit early at 4:56PM (local).

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route. The flight number is Emirates 226. It’s supposed to takeoff at 5 in the evening and arrive at 7:40 later the next day. The scheduled flight time is 15:35hrs according to flightaware. This flight is currently not operating, as of 11/11/2020, due to COVID-19.

Departure SID: SNTNA2

Emirates 77W Landing Into Dubai

Landing@_OMDB_Thumbnail

Details:

Welcome to another Emirates 77W video. In the last video we took off from SFO en route to Dubai. We took off a little early at 4:55PM (local), and are arriving very early in Dubai at 4:13PM (local). Due to some very heavy tailwinds over Canada and Russia, our flight time came down to only about 12 hours. We arrive at gate B24 in Dubai.

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route. The flight number is Emirates 226. It’s supposed to takeoff at 5 in the evening and arrive at 7:40 later the next day. The scheduled flight time is 15:35hrs according to flightaware. This flight is currently not operating, as of 11/11/2020, due to COVID-19. The aircraft arriving parallel to me is alway a real life flight. It is Emirates SkyCargo 9944 from London to Dubai.

Arrival STAR: VUTE3D

I really hope you enjoyed. Please Subscribe and let me know what your favorite one was down below! Have a lovely day!

8 Likes

Beautiful editing! Loved your music choice!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so glad you enjoyed.

1 Like

Choose which timelapse I should do next!

• Quito - Houston (UA737)
  • Panama City - Punta Cana (CM738)
  • Casablanca - Beijing (AT789)
  • Frankfurt - Austin (LH330)

0 voters