Two Flex Cessna 208 Grand Caravan

The Two Flex operates the Cessna 208 Grand Caravan on regional flights in some regions of Brazil. And people to vote for this beautiful painting for the aircraft. I thank anyone who can vote.

images(4)

TwoFlex was born on April 1, 2013 as a result of the merger of Two Táxi Aéreo and Flex Aero Táxi Aéreo.

Between August 2016 and June 2019, TwoFlex operated wet lease flights through the Voe Minas Gerais program, a state project that connected cities in the state of Minas Gerais to the state capital Belo Horizonte. TwoFlex was the sole operator for the duration of this program, which was discontinued on June 30, 2019.

In November 2017, TwoFlex received rights to operate scheduled passenger flights connecting smaller locations to major cities throughout Brazil. At the time, this authorization led to an increase in the services provided by Voe Minas Gerais.

Being authorized to operate services across the country, on April 12, 2019, TwoFlex announced a partnership with Gol Transportes Aéreos, in which TwoFlex would operate services on behalf of Gol in the states of Amazonas, Pará and Mato Grosso. Following the same trend, flights are planned to six locations in Rio Grande do Sul and 11 in Paraná.

Another consequence of this authorization was the bidding for slots at the São Paulo-Congonhas airport. On August 14, 2019, the National Civil Aviation Agency of Brazil confirmed that TwoFlex received 14 vacancies in Congonhas, but can only operate with the auxiliary runway 17L / 35R. TwoFlex plans to connect São Paulo-Congonhas to three cities in the state of São Paulo and one in Rio de Janeiro using its own booking platform.

This would be very nice to have if/when the C208 gets a rework! I wish I could spare a vote for this Brazilian beauty.

Vote personal. It is a beautiful painting by a Brazilian company.😃

Would definitely like to see this when the 208 gets reworked. Is it me or is it pretty much the same livery as two taxi aero that we have in the game atm?

1 Like

Two Flex was the merger of Two Táxi Aéreo with Aero Taxi Aereo. And now in 2020 it was purchased by Azul Linhas Aéreas, where it will make regional flights under a new name, “Azul Conecta”. I’ll do the topic of this new painting by Azul Conecta hahaha😆😆

1 Like

Anyone who can vote for this beautiful painting by this Brazilian company is very grateful.😃👍🏼

1 Like

Also don’t let this incredible painting go unnoticed.😃👍🏼

This livery is definitely needed but I’m out of votes :(

1 Like

No problems, buddy. Share with your friends, turn into more supportive comments or even votes😆👍🏼

Yes I will!

1 Like

Come on guys. Vote share so that in the next update comes this beautiful painting by this Brazilian company😃😃👍🏼