Twice Now 20 In app purchases

I’ve been using IF for quite some time and have it for both Android and Apple. Twice now I have done 20 in app purchases with the 20th purchase being Air Force one.

For my Android I have all of the ERJ’s and I believe, and an Airbus that was purchased. My apple it was the 787’s and the C130’s mostly but the 20th purchase both times was Air Force One. Anyone else have a similar thing happen? GA aircraft and military aircraft of course was done on both. No airbus this time beyond the free ones. Just not that big of a fan.

The kicker after my first 20th Android purchase was IF updated shortly after and that made it unusable on my Galaxy Tab 2. I went Apple because I had an iPhone and began the reasonable process of rebuilding my fleet taking just about a year this week hitting the 20 mark again. Finally I get to fly the 737 BBJ. The NASA Sofia plane wasn’t as big of a deal to me as the BBJ, but I have to admit it was fun. Certainly a cool aircraft to get screenshots with.

5 Likes

Twice what?

Wow, you are indeed a loyal customer to FDS…

6 Likes

Yes, I am aware. My point was that it happened to be Air Force One each time that was the 20th purchase. I suppose my post was a bit long winded.

2 Likes

You considered getting live plus? ALL the regions and ALL the aircraft for one payment??

5 Likes

@dush19 You’re right. Have to admit they put out a great product. I bet it’s safe to say I am hardly alone. With that said, I just had the "What do I get, a new android tablet or an iPad. All I would have had to rebuy is the C130 and 787. But @epaga just released that killer copilot app that is not available for Android, so I went iPad. My loyalty to this flight sim is more so than to device type. As long as they keep it growing I’ll continue to spend.

5 Likes

I misunderstood your topic =(

Hope to fly alongside you one day =)

2 Likes

Absolutely! I will keep my eyes open and fly with you.

2 Likes

I have considered that. It does make more since to have Live+. I had never really been into the jets until just a few weeks ago. I flew only prop planes so the appeal for all of the planes was just not there. It is now and I may consider switching. This just has auto renewed through the Play Store and I never really gave it much thought. Sure FDS makes a bit more from me long term but its not often I actually want or purchase a new plane outside of something with props. The 787 was a whim but I will admit the wing flex is pretty cool and I’m sorry I resisted that plane for so long. The C130’s are a must have and the rebuys of the ERJ’s was because of a recent trip where I had to fly in IF what I was flying on IRL right? FDS does slight have a hold on my wallet but to be honest, outside of charities for children and puppies and can’t think of a more worthy cause.

1 Like

Which in term is recurring and aircraft + regions by themselves are not…

There is a beauty in keeping the planes I have purchased. While I am by no means am rich $10-$15 dollars every few months on planes I want is hardly noticeable. My wife notices, but I’m usually landing when shes attempts to mention something about it and I’m too busy to be bothered really. “N605CA is on final runway 33”

5 Likes

Why didn’t you get Live+?

When Live first came out, I already had already purchased all of the planes I wanted. At the time of my initial subscription it didn’t make since. And when I switched to apple I only initially bought the Cirrus and 208. Thats all I really wanted All of the additional purchases were one offs. I had no real intention of the 20 purchases really. It just happened. Not against Live+. The more I fly the bigger jets the more it makes sense.

I’ve got two aircraft to go 👏

Wow, some people sure are lucky that they have that sort of money. Buying the same things twice.

I sure can see more worthwhile things to buy.

1 Like

wow man, i am currently myself buying everything on IF one by one and am gaining on that 20 IAP mark. Its amazing to know u have spent over $200 on IF. Congrats to u

1 Like

Somehow… It just amazes me how you manage to mention your point of view on the price of the IAP’s in every single post under every single topic. I feel like the entire community has now understood where you stand and doesn’t need a consistant reminder.

Regards,
Pradyut

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.