Tutorial to fly a boeing 777

Hi,

As this new B772 seems to be amazing, I want to give it a try but first I would like to study all about take off speeds (V1, VR, V2), flaps configurations, landing configuration, etc before I take off.

PD: I always fly in the A320 family

thank you,

Hector

Hello,

This topic may be of help to you:

2 Likes

@Kuba_Jaroszczyk made a topic with the speeds of every aircraft which I can’t find to link

I wanna get ready to do a flight from Houston to London with United

1 Like

https://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/B772

This website gives everything from speeds to climb profiles, and not just for the 777! Just replace B772 with the IACO code of the aircraft you want (such as B752, B744, B788, etc…)

Also, for the climb to FL240, replace that with FL280, as that is where the MACH speeds start to show.

2 Likes

thank you!

You can also get these filled in from Simbrief as well. They will provide these for you.

Additionally, In-Flight Assistant is a great app that has an autofill option in the app itself that considers weight, flaps, and other take-off configurations and spits out V1, R, and V2 speeds. I always use this along with other amazing features in the app for a fully immersive flight experience!

3 Likes

I appreciate the kind words! Let me know if you try out the app and require any help, @Hector_Mazuera_Dorad - happy flying!

3 Likes

you dont need to study, push the throttle and yank ur device back

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.