Tutorial: How to NOT Fly the A320

Today I show you how to totally not fly the Airbus A320!
Thanks to @JetSuperior5192 for the idea and @InfiniteflightproYT for the formatting idea.

FLIGHT DETAILS
Route: KLGA to a plane swimming pool
Flight number: US Airways 1549
Cruising altitude: well… this is tough…

TUTORIAL
We start our departure at LaGuardia taking off runway 4.

We then climb to our initial altitude of 8,000 feet while looking at the beautiful river down below.

All of the sudden some aggressive Canada Geese who wanted to attack some Americans came flying at the plane head first into the engines.

You then realize you don’t have a choice but to turn back to LaGuardia. But wait- you can’t! You decide you want to go for a swim in the Hudson River with some fried geese for a snack.

Watch out for the bridge! Sure wouldn’t want to hit that…

Good job! You are almost there! Just lower the plane into the river nice and easy.

Congrats! You can now go for a nice morning swim with your passengers. Enjoy that fried chicken!
(Don’t worry, there will be some friendly boats to pick you up later.)

40 Likes

Oh the landing choices of back at LaGuardia, John F. Kennedy, Newark, Teterboro, or the Hudson river…of course the no.1 choice has to be Hudson river!

3 Likes

Of course! It’s a much more fun way land! You even have water slides!!

4 Likes

I rate this tutorial

if you get this you are a legend

In all seriousness, great tutorial! My fried chicken is soggy, unfortunately, but hey- I can get my exercise in for the day by swimming in the Hudson!

5 Likes

Great! I’m glad you enjoyed your wet chicken! Hope you had fun swimming :D

2 Likes

thanks! My passengers are having lots of fun; they say it’s like going to a water park but without having to wait for summer! (US Airways really should have invested further…)

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear they had a great time!! Hope the water wasn’t too cold for them 😉

1 Like

Wow, this humor series is growing up fast! Keep it up :)

2 Likes

Thanks!! :D

What about the one and only DC-10?

3 Likes

Got it. That will be my next one instead of the A380.

Wow! I see you followed my format for #landinggearisoverrated. I have taught you well young Jedi

2 Likes

always good to get a fresh tutorial that completely not inaccurate in any way

1 Like

Yeah!! It’s very accurate.

2 Likes

Try this on the expert server, you will have more fun!!

please don’t lol

1 Like

Landing gear is VERY overrated, plus it’s way more fun to land on the water without it. It will give you a more fun and exiting experience. (Don’t forget about the FREE waterslides!!)

2 Likes

I didn’t get this at first, now I get it lol.

1 Like

Haha good :)

1 Like

Well I guess you are a legend now
actually you always have been with these topics, so I suppose you’re EVEN MORE of a legend :D

1 Like

Thanks lol :D

1 Like