Turn off IOS sub renewal

Hello everyone,

I tried looking and found no thread with an answer. I’m an IOS user and recently found out that IF is charging me an automatic renewal which means I don’t have to every month put in all my info to renew. It’s useful but I’ve recently begun losing interest in IF and I’m working on some aviation projects and could use the money elsewhere.
Is there a hidden way for me to turn off automatic renewals? I’d prefer from this point on to manually charge myself when I’m interested. $10 every month turns out to be a lot haha.

~ Thanks in advance,
Robert

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or PlayStore app. Please find the instructions for your store below:

Google PlayStore:
View, change, or cancel Google PlayStore subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

1 Like

Thank you for your help Chris. I was able to cancel it.

I don’t want to renew it because I’m losing interest in Infinite Flight. That’s the biggest :D also I am working on some Aviation projects like my model airport where $10 a month actually can help me better.

Thanks!

2 Likes

If you ever change your mind be sure to stop back in and give IF a go again when you have some time. We appreciate your business and consideration.

2 Likes