Turn Around

So In real life when planes land and go to the gate, They have to go through a turn around, to reload fuel, clean the plane, bored passengers and other things. Now even though refueling is already a thing I feel the rest of the turnaround could be added with a button next to for example the push back button that would say “Turn Around” This would make fuel trucks and luggage trucks, food trucks ETC. will come to your plane to refuel it (The slider on weight an balance will not refuel your plane anymore, it would still be there for you to say how much fuel you want, and then the fuel truck would fuel your plane to that amount) Load it with Luggage and food and more. I think this is a pretty cool idea and it could definitely be expanded further if we get 3D terminals, with jetways were the plane will have a boarding ish, type thing. What do you guys think?

Wow, this is a bit far away really

3 Likes

sure yea but it is still a cool idea

I hate it when people do this…

what do you mean by that?

Do what? It’s a valid feature request.

1 Like

He’s asking for the impossible, plus, there are plenty of other requests like this out there.

didnt we all use to think global was impossible? and trust me that is A LOT bigger than this

1 Like

Speak for yourself 🤷🏼‍♀️

14 Likes