Turkmenistan Airlines Boeing 757-200

Turkmenistan Airlines Boeing 757-200 Feature Request

Credit: Bakayenko Andrey

When I found out the 757 is getting a rework I searched up this livery on IFC to possibly vote for it as I would love for some Central Asian 757 operators such as Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan Airlines to get added.
However to my shock there wasn’t any feature request for Turkmenistan so I decided to quickly make one.

Turkmenistan Airlines is the flag carrier and only airline of Turkmenistan, a country located in Central Asia underneath Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan and above Iran and Afghanistan.

It operates domestic and international passenger and cargo services from Ashgabat International Airport.
It serves the likes of London Heathrow, Birmingham, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Frankfurt, Dubai, Istanbul, Delhi, Bangkok, Beijing and many more airports in Russia and Central Asia

It currently operates a fleet of 8 Boeing 737-800’s, 3 Boeing 757-200’s, 2 Boeing 777-200LR’s and 3 Ilyushin IL-76’s for cargo services.

Please drop a comment below and show some support as I really really want a less known airline to make its way into Infinite Flight!

How would you rate this livery out of five?

0 voters

I’m like 90% sure we already have this…

1 Like

Nope we have the 777-200LR, not the 757

3 Likes

Ah, yes. Thanks :)

1 Like

Sadly the other 10% of you were right, you probably confused it with the Transavia livery

5 Likes

Yeah I think that was it 😂

I just remember seeing a green livery that looked like this one.

Voted :)

2 Likes

Wow thanks so much for the support guys 😍

4 Likes

Jeez just the sheer variety of routes made me vote for this. Would be such a good add!

2 Likes

8 votes in 1 hour wow that’s quite astonishing!
Appreciate this great support guys and I hope we can keep this up!

1 Like

Much needed livery for a very neglected part of the world in IF.
Dropped a vote, hoping this comes!/

2 Likes

Thanks very much for your support as usual Charlie 🥂

2 Likes

Hopefully this livery made it to 20.3

I’m pretty sure there are some people who don’t know much about this airline.
Therefore I just did some research on routesonline.com and found some routes that the Turkmenistan 757 operates for all you guys to get an idea what routes you can fly if this livery gets added! (some of them are discontinued)

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 16.24.34

2 Likes

We need another Turkmenistan Airlines member so Ashgabat Airport will get some fans

3 Likes

I voted, Turkmenistan Airlines livery is awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you so much and welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me.
I just saw I accidentally rated the livery with 1 out of 5, it’s 5 out of 5 of course!

3 Likes

Awesome request. Got my vote as well!

4 Likes

You also get my vote. Incredibly grateful 🙏

4 Likes

Thank you so much @AkinSLR and @MK7 we just hit 10 votes! 🥂

2 Likes

Bump… we need to show some love for our Central Asian 757 operators as well, not just European and American ones!

1 Like