Turkmenistan Airlines Boeing 737-800

With the start of the Turkmen Project, I thought why not make a feature request for the Turkmen workhorse, the Turkmenistan Airlines Boeing 737-800!

These workhorses fly to destinations such as Kazan, Moscow (DME), Istanbul, Dubai, Turkmenbashi, Dasoguz, and Turkmenabat to name a few!

Also with works commenced on airports in Turkmenistan, flying domestic to the respective airports makes it very fun!

Another reason why we need this livery:
Currently, we only have a 777-200LR with Turkmen livery (correct me if I am wrong)! The 777 is also used not very frequently as the 737s!

I really want to see this in-game. Voted

3 Likes

Thank you! Lets hope the Turkmen Spirits stays alive!

2 Likes

Hopefully it is added, seeing that airports in Türkmenistan are being made, there is no reason why it should not be added

1 Like

How to get more support for livery?

Vote (10 char)

Press the highlighted button or if you would like to, bump the topic with pictures once per week or once per three days or so, so that people see the thread as active!

1 Like

It is beautiful design

1 Like

Here is 737-700 turkmenistan- maybe you should request it.

2 Likes

Sure it is! Very minimalistic and represent the Turkmen spirit!

I mean I don’t think it’s necessary since the 738 do all of the job the 737 do! I did request the 738 since its the most used aircraft in the fleet! But if you would like to have it, them feel free to make a livery request!

Bumping the livery!

1 Like

I don’t know if I used this pic earlier but it’s good

2 Likes

Bumping into this topic! One airport is nearing completion in the Turkmen Project! Would love to see this come!

2 Likes

Bump:

What a beauty!

2 Likes

it is very nice

Bumping the Turkmen carrier!

3 Likes

Bumping into this!

2 Likes

I’ve just seen that they’ll be flying to Stansted in the near future, might be good having a livery to fly this route, in addition to the 777-200LR

3 Likes

Yup! Agreed! I think honestly that Infinite flight lacks liveries in the Middle East and Central Asia as a whole! I feel like the attention for these liveries comes down to if a place is 3D or not! Therefore I started the project for Turkmenistan to support this livery! The 738 is their only workhorse, so blthr domestic, regional and international traffic will meet demand for all IF players when this is added!

2 Likes

We need this plane so bad